If this summer has consisted of a lot of time spent at home and even more of that time spent trying out new recipes, then you’re not alone!
I know that I’ve done my fair share of baking, and a lot that has to do with how frequently Disney has been sharing their popular recipes from the Disney Parks and resorts. With both Disneyland and Walt Disney World recipes on the table, there is absolutely no shortage of tasty treats and foods to try out.
Disney Shares a Recipe for No Bake Granola Treats
One of the latest recipes to be shared was on the Disney Parks Blog by Food & Beverage Content Relations Manager — Karen McClintock. She chose to share a super simple, yet incredibly flavorful no-bake granola bar recipe that was made popular by Disney’s contemporary resort bakery! I know that I’ll be making these myself, because the step-by-step instructions are so easy to follow and the process as a whole shouldn’t take too long.
Ready to get started? Make sure that you have the following ingredients.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups granola
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Ready to Bake? Me Too — Let’s Get Started!
- Melt marshmallows and butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Add peanut butter, stirring to combine. Remove from heat. Stir in granola.
- Spoon mixture into 8×8-inch baking dish. Lightly press mixture into pan.
- Sprinkle top of mixture with chocolate chips, lightly pressing the chocolate chips into mixture.
- Set aside at room temperature to cool for 30 minutes. Cut into 12 pieces.
- Store treats in an airtight container at room temperature.
I hope you enjoy your sweet granola treats!
*This recipe is courtesy of the Disney Parks Blog*
Other At-Home Disney Recipes
And if you are looking for other fun, make at home Disney treats be sure to check out some of our other easy to follow recipes:
- Make Gaston’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls At Home
- Make LeFou’s Brew In The Comfort Of Your Own Home
- Enjoy The Iconic Green or Blue Milk Inside Your Own House
- Recreate Ohana’s Bread Pudding
- Make The Famous “Grey Stuff” At Home
- Recreate California Grill’s Chocolate Lava Cake In Your Own Home
- Make Cream Cheese and Guava-stuffed French Toast In Your Kitchen
- Recreate The Delicious Disney Churro Inside Your Own Kitchen
- Make Pop’t Art From EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts In Your Own Home
- Make These Sweet Raspberry Macarons In Your Own Kitchen
- Recreate The Apple Strudel From Biergarten At Home
Will you be trying out these no bake sweet treats from Disney’s Contemporary Resort? Let us know in the comments below.