We understand how much some of you are missing the Disney magic, but don’t worry because here at Inside the Magic, we always have your back!
If you have ever paid a visit to Gaston’s Tavern located in Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World, then I think it’s safe to say that you are familiar with the delicious and refreshing Disney drink — LeFou‘s Brew (sometimes served in an adorable souvenir stein). But in case you aren’t, this specialty drink consists of no-sugar added frozen apple juice with a hint of toasted marshmallow, topped with all-natural passion fruit-mango foam.
And now, you can bring a bit of Disney into the comfort of your home (and spend some quality time with your family in the kitchen) when making this copy cat LeFou’s Brew!
The Disney fans on the West Coast may better know this beverage as it is also offered over at Cars Land at the Disneyland Resort. This similar frozen concoction is offered over at the Cozy Cone.
Here is an easy to follow, step by step recipe for LeFou’s Brew which you can make right at home.
- 1 12 ounce can frozen apple juice
- 4 ounces cold water
- 1 ounce mango juice
- 1/4 cup Torani toasted marshmallow syrup
- 1 cup of ice add more for extra slush
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons mango juice
- 2 tablespoons passionfruit juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
Step by Step Instructions
In a cold bowl, add whipping cream, 4 tablespoons mango juice, 2 tablespoons passionfruit juice and sugar. Whip until soft peaks form. Refrigerate until ready to use.
To make LeFou’s Brew, add apple juice, water, one ounce mango juice, marshmallow syrup and ice to a blender. Blend until thick and smooth.
Pour in a mug and top with mango whipped cream.
Other Disney Recipes
And if you are looking for other fun, make at home Disney treats be sure to check out some of our other easy to follow recipes:
- Make Gaston’s Famous Cinnamon Roll At Home
- Enjoy The Iconic Green or Blue Milk Inside Your Own House
- Recreate Ohana’s Bread Pudding
- Make The Famous “Grey Stuff” At Home
- Recreate California Grill’s Chocolate Lava Cake In Your Own Home
- Make Cream Cheese and Guava-stuffed French Toast In Your Kitchen
- Recreate The Delicious Disney Churro Inside Your Own Kitchen
- Make Pop’t Art From EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts In Your Own Home
- Make These Sweet Raspberry Macarons In Your Own Kitchen
- Recreate The Apple Strudel From Biergarten At Home