Are you or your family missing the Disney magic? If so, don’t worry because we got your back!
You can now bring a bit of Disney into the comfort of your home, while spending some quality time with your family in the kitchen, when you make this copy cat Green or Blue Galactic Milk — Straight from the milk stand in Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge in Hollywood Studios!
If you have visited Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge and have had a chance to try the iconic Blue and Green Milk, or even if you haven’t but are a huge fan of the movies and have always wanted to taste this galactic drink, you are going to love this easy to follow recipe.
Feel like you are in a galaxy far, far away with these almost identical Blue and Green Milk recipes. (And what is interesting is neither creamy drink consists of actual milk!)
Both of these recipes are non-alcoholic beverages, but if you were looking for the adult version you can simply add in your choice of liquor. At the milk stand in Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World, they add tequila to the Green Milk and rum to the Blue Milk.
Check out the recipes here:
Blue Milk Recipe
Thanks to Ashley Crafted, we can now make this delicious blue milk at home! (get even more of her recipes by visiting her website here)!
- 2 1/2 Cups Rice Milk
- 2 Cups Frozen Pineapple Chunks
- 4 Tablespoons Coconut Flavor Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Passion Fruit Flavor
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Flavor
- 1 Tablespoon Watermelon Flavor
- Blue Food Coloring
Step by Step Instructions
- In a blender, add the Rice Milk and the Frozen Pineapple Chunks. Blend until smooth; add more Rice Milk to get your desired smoothie texture.
- Next, we add the flavors. If you don’t want to use flavoring for the Lime and Watermelon, you can also use freshly squeezed lime and add in pieces of delicious fresh watermelon.
- Add Blue Food Coloring until you get that Galactic Blue color and enjoy!
Recipe by Ashley Crafted
Green Milk Recipe
Thanks to Get Away Today, we can now make this delicious blue milk at home! (get even more of their recipes by visiting her website here)!
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Cup Spinach
- 1 Sprigs of Kale
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1 Gala Apple
- 1 Cup Ice
Step by Step Instructions
- Gather your ingredients and wash the greens thoroughly. Add 1 cup of spinach to the blender. Then, add about 1 sprig of Kale to the blender.
- Next, add in the fruit. Add one ripe banana. Slice the apple into four sections. (You don’t need to remove the peel, but do slice off the core and seeds before adding it to the blender.)
- Next, pour the cup of almond milk into the blender.
- Finally, add one cup of ice and get ready to blend. (Using a high speed blender is recommended to get that smoothie consistency. Make sure to blend long enough to puree any kale leaves and apple pieces.)
Recipe by Get Away Today
Other At Home Disney Recipes
And if you are looking for other fun, make at home Disney treats or food items be sure to check out some of our other easy to follow recipes:
- Make Gaston’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls At Home
- Make LeFou’s Brew In The Comfort Of Your Own Home
- Recreate Ohana’s Bread Pudding
- Make The Famous “Grey Stuff” At Home
- Recreate California Grill’s Chocolate Lava Cake In Your Own Home
- Make Cream Cheese and Guava-stuffed French Toast In Your Kitchen
- Recreate The Delicious Disney Churro Inside Your Own Kitchen
- Make Pop’t Art From EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts In Your Own Home
- Make These Sweet Raspberry Macarons In Your Own Kitchen
- Recreate The Apple Strudel From Biergarten At Home