If you are looking to bring some of the delicious flavors from Disney into your own home, you’re in luck.
Walt Disney World Resort has just recently added several new plant-based options and vegan options to their menu — Including this delicious Quinoa Salad from Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
Even if you aren’t on a plant-based diet, you should try this quinoa salad. Boasting with delicious flavors, this quinoa salad is healthy and makes for the perfect lunch of dinnertime side.
Follow this recipe to easily recreate this Disney dish.
- 1 cup red quinoa
- 1/2 cup white quinoa
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped mint
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine water and quinoa in medium saucepan. Bring to boil over high heat. Cover and reduce heat to low. Cook for 15 minutes, until liquid is absorbed.
- Cool quinoa in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Place cooled quinoa in large mixing bowl. Add raisins, dried apricots, chopped red onion, cucumber, mint, lemon juice, and olive oil and stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Other At Home Disney Recipes
And if you are looking for other fun, make at home Disney treats be sure to check out some of our other easy to follow recipes:
- Make Gaston’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls At Home
- Make LeFou’s Brew In The Comfort Of Your Own Home
- Enjoy The Iconic Green or Blue Milk Inside Your Own House
- Recreate Ohana’s Bread Pudding
- Make The Famous “Grey Stuff” At Home
- Recreate California Grill’s Chocolate Lava Cake In Your Own Home
- Make Cream Cheese and Guava-stuffed French Toast In Your Kitchen
- Recreate The Delicious Disney Churro Inside Your Own Kitchen
- Make Pop’t Art From EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts In Your Own Home
- Make These Sweet Raspberry Macarons In Your Own Kitchen
- Recreate The Apple Strudel From Biergarten At Home
- Cornbread Recipe From Hoop Dee Doo and Whispering Canyon Cafe
Will you be making this copy cat Quinoa Salad from Disney’s Animal Kingdom? Let us know in the comments.