If you are a lover of chocolate chip cookies, you’ll want to check this out.
Beaches & Cream Soda Shop at Disney’s Beach Club Resort in Walt Disney World Resort has just recently added several new plant-based options and vegan options to their menu — One of them being these delicious vegan Cookie Fries — Chocolate chip cookies flavored!
Even if you aren’t on a plant-based diet, you should try these delicious cookies. At Beaches & Cream Soda Shop, this dessert comes with plant-based dipping sauces — marshmallow cream, chocolate, and strawberry — and will wow the entire family.
But the best part is — You don’t have to be in Walt Disney World to try these vegan Cookie Fries. In fact, you can make these right in the comfort of your own home! These vegan Cookie Fries are similar to a biscotti and give off the flavors of chocolate chip cookies.
The recipe below makes 32 vegan cookie fries — making it the perfect serving size for a fun family game night or a movie night with your closest friends.
- 2 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup plus one tablespoon plant-based margarine, softened
- 7 tablespoons warm water
- 5 tablespoons liquid egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/2 cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips
Step By Step Directions
- Start by making the cookie dough! Combine flour, powdered sugar, and plant-based margarine in bowl of electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment. Beat on medium speed until smooth.
- In a small bowl, combine warm water and egg substitute. Add egg substitute and molasses to mixer. Mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place in an 8×8-inch pan and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- Cut into 32 strips that are 1/4-inch wide and 4 inches long. Place 16 strips on each baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, until crunchy.
- Enjoy (And try not to eat all in one sitting!)
Other At Home Disney Recipes
And if you are looking for other fun, make at home Disney treats or dessert recipes, be sure to check out some of our other easy to follow recipes:
- Make Gaston’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls At Home
- Make LeFou’s Brew In The Comfort Of Your Own Home
- Enjoy The Iconic Green or Blue Milk Inside Your Own House
- Recreate Ohana’s Bread Pudding
- Make The Famous “Grey Stuff” At Home
- Recreate California Grill’s Chocolate Lava Cake In Your Own Home
- Make Cream Cheese and Guava-stuffed French Toast In Your Kitchen
- Recreate The Delicious Disney Churro Inside Your Own Kitchen
- Make Pop’t Art From EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts In Your Own Home
- Make These Sweet Raspberry Macarons In Your Own Kitchen
- Recreate The Apple Strudel From Biergarten At Home
- Cornbread Recipe From Hoop Dee Doo and Whispering Canyon Cafe