The Disney Parks are not only filled with magic and memories, but delicious flavors from iconic park snacks and sit down meals. One of the most popular restaurants on Walt Disney World Resort property is the Le Cellier Steakhouse at EPCOT.
Le Cellier Steakhouse serves savor tender steaks, fresh seafood, cheesy poutine fries and other regional Canadian cuisine. One of the most popular items on the menu at Le Cellier Steakhouse is the Filet Mignon.
And now you can recreate this delicious filet mignon right in the comfort of your own home thanks to this easy to follow Disney recipe from The Ultimate Disney World Cookbook by David Kennedy. Buy it here..
- 7 ounces beef tenderloin
- 2 ounces maple bbq glaze
- 1/4 ounces Arugula
- 1/4 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup yellow onion, medium dice
- 1/3 cup sliced shallots
- 1 tablespoon mince garlic
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 cups maple syrup
- 1 1/2 quarts Bull’s Eye BBQ sauce
- 2 ounces butter
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 sprig thyme
- In a medium sauce pan, placed over medium high heat. Add canola oil.
- Saute onion, shallots, and garlic until it starts to brown and caramelize. Be careful not to burn.
- Add maple syrup, BBQ sauce andd whole butter.
- Wrap the rosemary and thyme in a cheesecloth and place in pan.
- Mix very well and allow to simmer for one hour.
- Remove from heat and pull out the sachet. Squeeze the herbs with tongs to extract the flavor.
- Mix the sauce until it is as smooth as possible.
- Adjust the seasoning and cool.
- Store in airtight container.
- dip beef tenderloin in the olive oil.
- Grill the beef tenderloin to your liking.
- Place 2 ounces BBQ sauce on top.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Other At Home Disney Recipes
And if you are looking for other fun, make at home Disney treats be sure to check out some of our other easy to follow recipes:
- Make Gaston’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls At Home
- Make LeFou’s Brew In The Comfort Of Your Own Home
- Enjoy The Iconic Green or Blue Milk Inside Your Own House
- Recreate Ohana’s Bread Pudding
- Make The Famous “Grey Stuff” At Home
- Recreate California Grill’s Chocolate Lava Cake In Your Own Home
- Make Cream Cheese and Guava-stuffed French Toast In Your Kitchen
- Recreate The Delicious Disney Churro Inside Your Own Kitchen
- Make Pop’t Art From EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts In Your Own Home
- Make These Sweet Raspberry Macarons In Your Own Kitchen
- Recreate The Apple Strudel From Biergarten At Home
- Cornbread Recipe From Hoop Dee Doo and Whispering Canyon Cafe
Will you be making this copy cat chocolate Canadian club cake from Le Cellier in EPCOT? Let us know in the comments.