Flame Tree Barbecue, located in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, is one of the more popular eateries on Walt Disney World property.
Disney guests can enjoy the delicious flavors of an assortment of smokehouse meat and chicken dinners, which are all served alongside Flame Tree Barbecue’s signature baked beans and coleslaw.
And now, you can make either the BBQ sauce or BBQ rub (or both) in the comfort of your own home thanks to these Disney recipes from The Ultimate Disney World Cookbook by David Kennedy.
Put these on a delicious burger, a slab of ribs, or other barbecue food items for a delicious Disney flavor — guaranteed to spice up your dinner.
BBQ Sauce Recipe
- 58 ozs ketchup
- 7 ozs rice wine vinegar
- 4 ozs molasses
- 2 Tbsps chili powder
- 2 tsps tumeric
- 2 tsps ground cumin
- 2 Tbsps garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 Tbsps onion powder
- 16 ozs water
- 2 Tbsps brown sugar
- Mix all ingredients together in a pot.
- Simmer for 20-30 minutes.
BBQ Rub Recipe
- 2 lbs sugar
- 8 ozs season salt
- 2 ozs paprika
- 2 ozs chili powder
- 2 ozs ground black pepper
- 1/2 ozs garlic salt
- 1/2 ozs onion powder
- 1 oz cumin
- Mix all ingredients together.
Other At Home Disney Park Recipes
And if you are looking for other fun, make at home Disney dishes or Disney Park treats be sure to check out some of our other easy to follow Disney recipes:
- Make Gaston’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls At Home
- Make LeFou’s Brew In The Comfort Of Your Own Home
- Enjoy The Iconic Green or Blue Milk Inside Your Own House
- Recreate Ohana’s Bread Pudding
- Make The Famous “Grey Stuff” At Home
- Recreate California Grill’s Chocolate Lava Cake In Your Own Home
- Make Cream Cheese and Guava-stuffed French Toast In Your Kitchen
- Recreate The Delicious Disney Churro Inside Your Own Kitchen With This Recipe
- Make These Sweet Raspberry Macarons In Your Own Kitchen
- Sugar Frosted Fruit Churro Bites Recipe from Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Make These Delicious Mickey Churro Waffles
- Disney’s Dole Whip Recipe
- Toy Story Land’s Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich
Will you be making this Flame Tree Barbecue’s BBQ Sauce and Rub? Let us know in the comments.