Are you missing Disney? From warm delicious churros to Mickey waffles, I am missing everything the Disney Parks has to offer. So I decided to try and mix things up while at home for breakfast and make Mickey Churro Waffles!
Thanks to Chica Chocolatina, we now have an easy to follow churro waffle recipe. And by purchasing your very own Mickey Waffle Maker from shopDisney.com, you can turn this churro waffles into Mickey churro waffles (Everything tastes better in Mickey-shaped, am I right?)
Pair these delicious Mickey Churro Waffles with a glass of P.O.G. Juice and you will be instantly transported to the Disney Parks! (You can check out our P.O.G. Juice recipe here.)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups warm milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 shakes of cinnamon
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup of cinnamon (depending upon how much you love cinnamon!)
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat waffle iron.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients — flour, salt, baking powder and sugar — and then set aside.
- Combine your dry ingredients for the churro topping — sugar and cinnamon — and set it aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Then stir in the warmed milk, melted butter and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredient mixture into the dry ingredient mixture and beat until combined.
- Place in the three shakes of cinnamon and beat until blended.
- Melt your butter for the churro topping to prepare for after the waffles are cooked.
- Now it’s time to make the waffles — Generously spray your waffle iron with no stick cooking spray and ladle the batter into your preheated waffle iron. Cook the waffles until fully cooked.
- Dip your waffle into the melted butter (or brush the butter onto the warm waffle) and then dip into the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
Other At Home Disney Recipes
And if you are looking for other fun, make at home Disney treats be sure to check out some of our other easy to follow recipes:
- Make Gaston’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls At Home
- Make LeFou’s Brew In The Comfort Of Your Own Home
- Enjoy The Iconic Green or Blue Milk Inside Your Own House
- Recreate Ohana’s Bread Pudding
- Make The Famous “Grey Stuff” At Home
- Recreate California Grill’s Chocolate Lava Cake In Your Own Home
- Make Cream Cheese and Guava-stuffed French Toast In Your Kitchen
- Recreate The Delicious Disney Churro Inside Your Own Kitchen
- Make Pop’t Art From EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts In Your Own Home
- Make These Sweet Raspberry Macarons In Your Own Kitchen
- Recreate The Apple Strudel From Biergarten At Home