If you or your family are missing the Disney magic, don’t worry because Inside the Magic has your back! Bring a bit of Disney into the comfort of your home thanks to this easy to follow copycat recipe for Ohana’s Stitch Juice.
If you have ever visited Ohana, located inside Disney’s Polynesian Resort at Walt Disney World, we are sure you are familiar with the delicious Stitch Juice (also known as POG Juice at other Disney restaurants). Well now, you can make it right in your kitchen thanks to this step by step recipe!
The famous POG Juice is just a blend of passion fruit juice, orange juice and guava nectar all stirred together (simple, right?) Personally, I love pairing this POG Juice with my morning breakfast (especially Mickey waffles, scrambled eggs, and fresh fruit — As if I were really at Ohana). But if you are looking to spice things up — Try creating a mimosa and using the POG Juice instead of Orange juice!
All you need is orange juice, passion fruit juice and guava nectar — all equal parts!
- Pour all of the three juices together into a pitcher.
- Stir together.
- Serve and enjoy.
Other At Home Disney Recipes
And if you are looking for other fun, make at home Disney treats be sure to check out some of our other easy to follow recipes:
- Make Gaston’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls At Home
- Make LeFou’s Brew In The Comfort Of Your Own Home
- Enjoy The Iconic Green or Blue Milk Inside Your Own House
- Recreate Ohana’s Bread Pudding
- Make The Famous “Grey Stuff” At Home
- Recreate California Grill’s Chocolate Lava Cake In Your Own Home
- Make Cream Cheese and Guava-stuffed French Toast In Your Kitchen
- Recreate The Delicious Disney Churro Inside Your Own Kitchen
- Make Pop’t Art From EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts In Your Own Home
- Make These Sweet Raspberry Macarons In Your Own Kitchen
- Recreate The Apple Strudel From Biergarten At Home
Will you be making this copy cat POG Juice in your home? Let us know in the comments.