If you are missing the Disney magic, don’t worry because we got your back!
If you have ever had the opportunity to sail on the Disney Cruise Line, you may be familiar with some of the outstanding dishes they offer at the various restaurants on board.
The Guava Glazed Barbecue Ribs are one of the more popular dishes order aboard the Disney Cruise Line, but now you can make them in the comfort of your own home! This delicious 24 hour marinade consists of a variety of herbs and spices and will sure leaving you feeling satisfied.
Guava Glazed Barbecue Ribs
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 3 tbsp. cilantro (chopped)
- 3 tbsp. oregano (chopped)
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 2 bay leaves
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 rack pork spareribs
Guava Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup guava puree
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 3⁄4 cup clear honey
For the Rib Marinade
- Place all the ingredients, except the water and bay leaves, in a blender.
- Blend until smooth, place into a mixing bowl and add the bay leaves and water.
- Pour the mixture over the ribs so both sides are covered and marinate for a minimum of 24 hours.
For the Guava Sauce
- Mix ingredients together.
For the Ribs
- Transfer the ribs and the marinade to a roasting pan*, cover and place into a preheated oven at 270 degrees. Roast for 1.5 hours.
- Remove the ribs from the marinade and place onto another baking tray, brush with the guava barbecue sauce and place back into the oven. Roast for 25 minutes at 340 degrees until cooked through and glazed.
- Remove and rest for 10 minutes, then carve.
Other At Home Disney Recipes
And if you are looking for other fun, make at home Disney treats be sure to check out some of our other easy to follow recipes:
- Make Gaston’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls At Home
- Make LeFou’s Brew In The Comfort Of Your Own Home
- Enjoy The Iconic Green or Blue Milk Inside Your Own House
- Recreate Ohana’s Bread Pudding
- Make The Famous “Grey Stuff” At Home
- Recreate California Grill’s Chocolate Lava Cake In Your Own Home
- Make Cream Cheese and Guava-stuffed French Toast In Your Kitchen
- Recreate The Delicious Disney Churro Inside Your Own Kitchen
- Make Pop’t Art From EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts In Your Own Home
- Make These Sweet Raspberry Macarons In Your Own Kitchen
- Recreate The Apple Strudel From Biergarten At Home
- Cornbread Recipe From Hoop Dee Doo and Whispering Canyon Cafe
Will you be making these copy cat guava glazed barbecue ribs from Disney Cruise Line? Let us know in the comments.