If you have ever visited the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival, you may be familiar with some of the bites around the world.
One of the most popular food items at the festival is The Steakhouse Blended Burger with Brie Cheese Fondue and Truffle and Blue Cheese Potato Chips. This fan favorite is served at the Earth Eats Marketplace during the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival, which occurs every fall season.
Now you can make this favorite burger in the comfort of your own home thanks to this easy to follow recipe!
Beef and Mushroom Burger
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 12 ounces button mushrooms, cleaned and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/4 pounds ground beef, 80/20 blend
- Coarse salt, freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces Brie cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- Pinch coarse salt, freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon truffle oil
Truffle and Blue Cheese Potato Chips
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and sliced very thin with mandoline
- 4 cups vegetable oil, for frying
- 2 teaspoons truffle oil
- 1 teaspoon blue cheese powder or blue cheese crumbles
- 1/8 teaspoon popcorn salt
- 6 brioche buns
- 2 cups arugula
For Beef and Mushroom Burger
- Heat canola oil in sauté pan over medium heat until oil starts to shimmer. Add mushrooms, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cook mushrooms down until tender and liquid has evaporated, about 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
- Finely chop cooled mushrooms. Transfer to large bowl and add ground beef, mixing well. Form 6 patties and refrigerate until ready to cook.
For Brie Fondue
- Place Brie in freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Melt butter in medium-size sauté pan over medium heat. Add flour and whisk constantly until mixture is caramel colored.
- Slowly add milk, whisking constantly to avoid clumps.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and cook until mixture starts to thicken.
- Remove Brie from freezer. With sharp knife, remove rind from cheese and cut into small chunks.
- Add cheese to milk mixture in batches, constantly whisking until all ingredients are melted and mixture thickens.
- Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Finish with truffle oil just before serving. Taste and add more truffle oil, to taste.
For Truffle and Blue Cheese Potato Chips
- Blanch potato slices in boiling water for about 2 minutes. Remove from water and dry on baking tray.
- Add vegetable oil to deep stock pot and heat to 350°F.
- Once oil is hot, add potatoes and fry chips until golden brown and crispy, frying in batches if necessary.
- Remove chips from oil, drain on paper towels and place in mixing bowl.
- Drizzle with truffle oil and gently toss; sprinkle with blue cheese powder or crumbles and salt.
- Remove burgers from refrigerator and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill to desired doneness.
- Lightly grill buns on cut side.
- Place handful of arugula on bottom of each bun, then top with burger. Ladle about 2 tablespoons of cheese fondue on top.
- Add handful of truffle chips, then top with bun.
- Serve immediately.
Other At Home Disney Recipes
And if you are looking for other fun, make at home Disney treats be sure to check out some of our other easy to follow recipes:
- Make Gaston’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls At Home
- Make LeFou’s Brew In The Comfort Of Your Own Home
- Enjoy The Iconic Green or Blue Milk Inside Your Own House
- Recreate Ohana’s Bread Pudding
- Make The Famous “Grey Stuff” At Home
- Recreate California Grill’s Chocolate Lava Cake In Your Own Home
- Make Cream Cheese and Guava-stuffed French Toast In Your Kitchen
- Recreate The Delicious Disney Churro Inside Your Own Kitchen
- Make Pop’t Art From EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts In Your Own Home
- Make These Sweet Raspberry Macarons In Your Own Kitchen
- Recreate The Apple Strudel From Biergarten At Home
- Frushi Recipe From EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival
Will you be making this copy cat burger recipe in your home? Let us know in the comments.