You can bring a bit of Disney into the comfort of your home (and spend some quality time with your family in the kitchen) when making this delicious copy cat spinach and artichoke dip.
This spinach and artichoke dip is one of the most popular items ordered off of the menu over at ESPN Zone, and now you can make it right in your own kitchen.
Whether you are looking for a mid-day snack or something to munch on while watching a movie with the family, this spinach and artichoke dip is guaranteed to be a hit!
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups whole or 2% milk
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- 8-ounce package cream cheese, cut into cubes and softened
- 2 1/2 (10-ounce) boxes frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Tortilla chips, carrot and celery sticks, garlic bread, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in a large stockpot over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and sauté 2 minutes.
- Add flour; cook for 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Slowly whisk in cream and milk, then bring to simmer, whisking often until sauce is thick and coats the back of a spoon.
- Add white pepper and Parmesan, stirring until well incorporated. Remove from heat.
- Add salt, pepper, Worcestershire, and hot sauce. Mix well. Fold in cream cheese, stirring well until cream cheese is completely incorporated.
- Add spinach, stirring to combine. Add artichoke hearts, stirring gently so as not to break up the artichokes.
- Pour mixture into a 9×9-inch baking dish and sprinkle mozzarella evenly on top.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until cheese on top is completely melted and bubbling.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips, carrot and celery sticks, and/or garlic bread.
Other At Home Disney Recipes
And if you are looking for other fun, make at home Disney treats be sure to check out some of our other easy to follow recipes:
- Make Gaston’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls At Home
- Make LeFou’s Brew In The Comfort Of Your Own Home
- Enjoy The Iconic Green or Blue Milk Inside Your Own House
- Recreate Ohana’s Bread Pudding
- Make The Famous “Grey Stuff” At Home
- Recreate California Grill’s Chocolate Lava Cake In Your Own Home
- Make Cream Cheese and Guava-stuffed French Toast In Your Kitchen
- Recreate The Delicious Disney Churro Inside Your Own Kitchen
- Make Pop’t Art From EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts In Your Own Home
- Make These Sweet Raspberry Macarons In Your Own Kitchen
- Recreate The Apple Strudel From Biergarten At Home
Will you be making this copy cat spinach and artichoke dip in your home? Let us know in the comments.