Bring a bit of Disney into the comfort of your home (and spend some quality time with your family in the kitchen) when making these delicious lobster rolls!
If you’ve ever visited Harbour Gallery in Critter Country in Disneyland Park, you may be familiar with the warm, buttery lobster roll on the menu. And now, whether you are looking for an easy lunch or a delicious dinner, you can recreate these lobster rolls from Disneyland Park, which are guaranteed to satisfy those tastebuds.
Let’s get started!
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 celery stalk, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated or minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced shallot
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh chervil
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- Coarse salt, to taste
- 1 pound cooked lobster tail and claw meat, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 4 hot dog buns, preferably split at the top
Step by Step Instructions
For garlic butter:
- Combine butter, garlic, parsley, salt, and seafood seasoning in a medium bowl; mash with a fork until well combined. Set aside.
For lobster salad:
- Whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, seafood seasoning, hot sauce, and Dijon in a large bowl until very well combined. Stir in celery, garlic, shallot, chervil, chives, parsley, and tarragon. Add salt to taste. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Fold lobster meat into mayonnaise mixture, gently mixing until lobster is well coated. Set aside.
For lobster rolls:
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat.
- Spread garlic butter on both cut sides of hot dog buns; lay buns butter side down on griddle. Toast 1 minute, or until golden and lightly crisp.
- Divide lobster salad evenly among buns and serve immediately.
Other At Home Disney Recipes
And if you are looking for other fun, make at home Disney treats be sure to check out some of our other easy to follow recipes:
- Make Gaston’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls At Home
- Make LeFou’s Brew In The Comfort Of Your Own Home
- Enjoy The Iconic Green or Blue Milk Inside Your Own House
- Recreate Ohana’s Bread Pudding
- Make The Famous “Grey Stuff” At Home
- Recreate California Grill’s Chocolate Lava Cake In Your Own Home
- Make Cream Cheese and Guava-stuffed French Toast In Your Kitchen
- Recreate The Delicious Disney Churro Inside Your Own Kitchen
- Make Pop’t Art From EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts In Your Own Home
- Make These Sweet Raspberry Macarons In Your Own Kitchen
- Recreate The Apple Strudel From Biergarten At Home
Will you be making this copy cat lobster roll in your home? Let us know in the comments.