Are you missing the Disney magic? How about the flavors of Disney? If so, we’ve got your back!
If you have ever dined at Ohana for dinner, you may be familiar with the mouthwatering Yakisoba Noodles (one of my personal favorites). Well now, you don’t need a reservation because you can make these right in the comfort of your own home!
Thanks to Key Ingredient, we have an easy to follow copy cat recipe perfect to satisfy those cravings.
- Pineapple Glaze
- 2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 3/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 3/4 Cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 1/4 Tablespoon Fresh Garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 Tablespoon Fresh Ginger, minced
- 2 1/4 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 4 Tablespoons Pineapple Juice, frozen concentrate
- Yakisoba Noodles
- Shredded Red & Green Cabbage
- Shredded Bok Choy
Step by Step Instructions
- Begin by dissolving all of the ingredients, except the cornstarch and pineapple juice, into a saucepot. Bring to a boil.
- Make a slurry with the cornstarch and pineapple juice, and slowly add to boiling mixture to thicken.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Next, strain through a fine mesh strainer.
- Sauté the shredded red and green cabbage and bok choy together in wok.
- Add Yakisoba noodles and Pineapple glaze and toss.
Other At Home Disney Recipes
And if you are looking for other fun, make at home Disney treats be sure to check out some of our other easy to follow recipes:
- Make Gaston’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls At Home
- Make LeFou’s Brew In The Comfort Of Your Own Home
- Enjoy The Iconic Green or Blue Milk Inside Your Own House
- Recreate Ohana’s Bread Pudding
- Make The Famous “Grey Stuff” At Home
- Recreate California Grill’s Chocolate Lava Cake In Your Own Home
- Make Cream Cheese and Guava-stuffed French Toast In Your Kitchen
- Recreate The Delicious Disney Churro Inside Your Own Kitchen
- Make Pop’t Art From EPCOT’s Festival of the Arts In Your Own Home
- Make These Sweet Raspberry Macarons In Your Own Kitchen
- Recreate The Apple Strudel From Biergarten At Home
Will you be making this copy cat Yakisoba Noodles from Ohana in your home? Let us know in the comments.