Disney recently announced a lot of its upcoming events will be modified or canceled due to the current global pandemic. One of those event changes includes Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party — an extremely popular event which occurs every year during the fall season — as well as monitoring to see how they should handle Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party –a yearly winter season event.
Another fall season event includes the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival. Disney Parks has announced a modification to the popular event which includes a longer festival!
2020 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival
The EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival typically takes place during the fall months, but for 2020 Disney is debuting the popular event early! In fact — It will begin in July of 2020 when the Walt Disney World Resort begins to reopen its theme parks.
Disney Parks Blog shared:
One staple of the fall season at the Walt Disney World Resort is the annual EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival. Today, we’re pleased to share that not only have we cooked up a creative, modified festival experience, it will also be our longest festival yet – giving you plenty of time to enjoy “A Taste of EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival!”
This new take on the foodie festival will debut July 15 and continue through the fall, offering over 20 signature global marketplaces like Hawaii, Hops & Barley, and Islands of the Caribbean, spaced out around the park. And, if you’ve ever imagined a world where the floral fun of Flower & Garden is sprinkled in with the global goodies of Food & Wine, here’s your chance – guests will be able to see our newest topiary, Remy, in the France pavilion and find Flower & Garden merchandise. For scavenger hunt fans, Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak scavenger hunt returns. And stay tuned as Food & Wine merchandise joins the fun later on after the festival begins.
We know the popular musical acts during the “Eat to the Beat Concert Series” often pack the house and, in an effort to accommodate proper physical distancing, we will not be able to host these concerts this year. There will be plenty of music to enjoy at America Gardens Theatre with local EPCOT entertainment such as Mariachi Cobre, the JAMMitors and more. These fan favorites will spread out their performances throughout the day, giving audiences more options to enjoy them.
How to Plan for the Disney 2020 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival
We put together an entire guide to help you navigate the changes as well as new offerings for the 2020 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival. Within this 2020 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival guide, we will cover the following. If you are looking for a specific section, click on the header:
- What global marketplaces will be open at the Disney Food and Wine Festival?
- Main Food Booths
- Additional Festival Locations
- The Full Menus Offered at the 2020 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival
- How much time should you allow for the Disney Food and Wine Festival?
- What new food and wine options are being introduced at the Disney Food and Wine Festival?
- Food and Wine to Try at The Disney 2020 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival
- Concerts and Performances at the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival
- Mariachi Cobre
- More Fun Activities Offered at the 2020 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeek
- Dining for All Ages
- Merchandise for All Ages
- EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival – Merchandise Offerings
- Orange Bird’s Hello Sunshine Collection
- Minnie’s Flower Cart
- Spike’s Sweet as can Bee Collection
- Disney Parks Wishables
- Character Topiaries for Food and Wine Festival
- Why You Should Visit This Year’s EPCOT Food and Wine Festival
- More on Disney World Reopening
Let’s get started.
What global marketplaces will be open at the Disney Food and Wine Festival?
Disney’s official website states “Discover the 2020 Taste of Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, a cornucopia of cultures, cuisines and innovative cooking techniques from chefs worldwide. This food aficionado’s paradise is replete with delicious dishes, fine wine, craft beer, spirits and other beverages sure to satisfy every palate—from over 20 individual marketplaces.”
When looking at the guidebook, certain menu items are marked to specific dietary needs:
- (GF) indicates Gluten/wheat-friendly
- Plant-based indicated items made without animal meat, dairy, eggs, and honey
Main Food Booths
- Appleseed Orchard
- Citrus Blossom
- Desserts and Champagne
- Earth Eats hosted by Impossible™
- Hops & Barley
- Islands of the Caribben
- Mac and Cheese Hosted by Boursin® Cheese
- Shimmering Sips
- Wine & Dine featuring Festival Favorites
Additional Festival Locations
Visit these food and beverage booths for tastes on the go!
- Funnel Cake
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Refreshment Outpost
- Refreshment Port
The Full Menus Offered at the 2020 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival
- Spicy Kenyan Vegan Corn and White Beans with Pigeon Peas, Quinoa & Ancient Grains Medley and Kachumbari Slaw (Plant-based)
- Piri Piri Skewered Shrimp with Citrus-scented Couscous
- Tusker Lager
- Jam Jar Sweet Shiraz, Western Cape
- Charcuterie and Cheese Plate featuring Burton’s Maplewood Farm Applejack Brandy Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
- Caramel-Apple Popcorn
- Frozen Apple Pie (non-alcoholic)
- Short’s Brewing Co. Mule Beer, Elk Rapids, MI
- Heavy Seas Brewery TropiCannon Citrus IPA, Halethorpe, MI
- Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA, Broussard, LA
- 3 Daughters Raspberry Lemonade Dry Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- Short’s Brewing Company Starcut Ciders Mosa Hard Cider, Bellaire, MI
- Ciderboys Banana Bliss Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI
- Apple Blossom Sky: Fanta® Apple, Ginger Beer, Floodwall Apple Brandy, Burton’s Maplewood Farm Applejack Brandy Barrel Aged Syrup and Mini Marshmallows
- Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Tomato and Onions (GF)
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread (GF)
- M.I.A. Beer Company Barbossa Black Beer, Doral, FL
- Frozen Caipirinha featuring LeBlon Cachaça
- Canadian Cheddar Cheese and Bacon Soup served with a Prop & Peller Pretzel Roll
- Le Cellier Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce (GF)
- Collective Arts Brewing Blackberry Fruit Beer, Hamilton, Ontario
- Inniskillin Icewine
- Château des Charmes Merlot
- Chicken Dumplings with Chinese Slaw
- Mongolian Beef Bao Bun
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Happy Peach: Peach Liqueur and Dark Rum
- Byejoe Punch: Chinese Bai Jiu Spirit, Lychee, Coconut and Pineapple Juice
- Lobster Tail with Meyer Lemon Emulsion and Grilled Lemon (GF)
- Crispy Citrus Chicken with Orange Aïoli and Baby Greens (GF)
- Orange Cream Shake in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (Non-alcoholic)
- Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale, Fort Pierce, FL
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy
Desserts and Champagne
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate Cake Pops
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate Cake Pops with Crumbled Twix® Original
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate Cake Pops with Crushed M&M’S® Milk Chocolate
- Frozen S’mores (non-alcoholic)
- Moët & Chandon Impérial Brut, Champagne
- Dom Pérignon Brut, Champagne
- Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé, Champagne
- Frozen S’mores with Whipped Cream Vodka
Earth Eats hosted by Impossible™
- Impossible™ Farmhouse Meatball with Lentil Bread, Spinach, Marinated Vegetables, and Creamy Herb Dressing (Plant-based)
- The Impossible™ Burger Slider with Wasabi Cream and spicy Asian Slaw on a Sesame Seed Bun (Plant-based)
- Chocolate Pudding Terrarium with Avocado Cream, Matcha Crumble, and Baby Herbs (Plant-based) (GF)
- Bloomin’ Blueberry Lemon and Ginger Tea featuring Twinings of London® (non-alcoholic)
- Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale, Titusville, FL
- Bloomin’ Blueberry Lemon and Ginger Tea featuring Twinings of London® with Tito’s Handmade Vodka served in a Mason Jar
- Tarte aux Oignons Caramelises et Chévre: Goat Cheese Tart with Caramelized Onions on a Flaky Pastry Crust
- Canard Confit à l’Orange: Braised Duck Confit à l’Orange with Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Tarte Tropezienne, Coulis Framboise: Brioche Cake filled with Light Pastry Cream and Raspberry Coulis
- Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc
- VeRy Raspberry: Rosé Wine with Natural Raspberry Flavor
- Bordeaux, Merlot and Cabernet Blend, Château Tarin
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Vodka, Grey Goose L’Orange, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham, Onions and Cheese
- Roast Bratwurst in a Prop and Peller® Pretzel Roll
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce
- Weihenstephaner Festbier Lager, Freising
- M.I.A. Brewing Hugo, Doral, FL
- Hacker-Pschorr Hefe Weisse Naturtüb
- Kalua Pork Slider with Sweet-and-Sour DOLE® Pineapple Chutney and spicy Mayonnaise
- Teriyaki-glazed SPAM® Hash with Potatoes, Peppers, Onions and spicy Mayonnaise
- Maui Brewing Company Pineapple Mana Wheat, Kihei, HI
- Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- AULANI Sunrise: Vodka, DOLE® Pineapple Juice, and Grenadine
Hops & Barley
- New England Lobster Roll: Lobster with Fresh Herb Mayonnaise and Griddled Roll
- Southern Seafood Boil: Shrimp, Mussels, Crawfish, Potatoes, Corn, and Andouille Sausage
- Freshly Baked Carrot Cake and Cream Cheese Icing
- North Coast Bewing Co. Blue Star Wheat, Fort Bragg, CA
- 3 Daughters Brewing A Wake Coffee Blonde Ale, St. Petersburg, FL
- Heavy Seas AmeriCannon APA, Baltimore, MD
- Angry Orchard Rosé Hard Cider, Walden, NY
- Mer Soleil Reserve Chardonnay, Santa Lucia Highlands
- Broadside Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles
Islands of the Caribbean
- Ropa Vieja Empanada with Tomato Aïoli
- Jerk-spiced Chicken with Roasted Sweet Plantain Salad and Mango Chutney Yogurt (GF)
- Flancocho: Passion Fruit Cake with Coconut Flan
- Red Stripe Lager
- Opici Family White Sangria
- Frozen Mojito
- Margherita: Rustic Italian Flatbread with Tomato Sauce and Mozzarella Cheese
- La Classica: Cheese Tortellini with Ricotta, Provolone, Fontina, Parmesan, Vodka Sauce, and Crispy Bacon
- Traditional Sicilian Cannoli: Crisp Pastry filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate, and Candied Orange
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro Pilsner
- Pinot Grigio, Terre Di Bacco
- Chianti, Gabbiano
- Prosecco, Terre Di Bacco
- Moscato Fior d’Arancio, Batasiolo
- Rosa Regale, Banfi
- Italian White Sangria with Prosecco
- Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon
- Tempura Donburi: Two pieces of Tempura Shrimp and Kakiage (Vegetable Tempura) with Tentsuyu Dipping Sauce served over Sushi Rice
- Frothy Ramen: Chilled Noodles and Dashi Broth topped with Egg White Froth
- Chirashi Sushi Flowerpot: Fresh-cut Salmon, Salmon Roe, and Spinach served over Sushi Rice with Furikake and topped with Poke Sauce
- Kirin Draft Beer
- Strawberry Nigori Sake
- Furano Martini: Vodka, Lavender Syrup, and Yuzu Juice
Mac and Cheese Hosted by Boursin® Cheese
- Gourmet Macaroni and Cheese with Boursin® Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese topped with Herbed Panko
- Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Cheese with Boursin® Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese Sauce topped with Carrots, Celery, and Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Lobster Macaroni and Cheese with Boursin® Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese Sauce and Lobster Cream topped with Herbed Panko
- Macaroni and Cheese with House-made Italian Sausage and Peppers (Plant-based)
- Stiegl Brewery Radler Zitrone, Salzburg, Austria
- L’Ecole No. 41 Chenin Blanc Old Vines, Columbia Valley, WA
- Evolution by Sokol Blosser Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, OR
- Ribeye Taco: Ribeye Steak with Ranchera Salsa in a Corn Tortilla topped with Onions, Chives, and a Lime Wedge
- Pork Tostada: Fried Corn Tortilla topped with Chipotle Black Beans, Roasted Pork, Fresh Salsa Verde, Onions, and Cilantro
- Mexican Craft Beer: Tulum Artisanal Lager crafted with Citrus notes and made with Mexican Caribbean Seawater
- Passion Rose Sangria: Red Wine, Rum, Rose Petal Liqueur, Passion Fruit Purée, and Lime
- Clásica Margarita: Tequila, Chile Poblano Liqueur, Lime Juice, and Agave Nectar with a Salt Rim
- Mango Smoky Margarita: Mango Purée, Mezcal, Applejack, Lime Juice, and Agave Nectar with a Tajín Chile-Lime Rim
- Beef Kefta Pocket with Caramelized Onions, Garlic, and Spicy Tomato Concassée
- Spicy Hummus Fries with Cucumber, Tomatoes, Onions, Tzatziki, and Chipotle Sauce
- Chocolate Baklava: Rolled Phyllo Dough with Toasted Almonds and Dark Chocolate Sauce
- Mediterranean Beer
- Kasbah Prestige Red
- Red Organic Sangria
- Mimosa Royale: Sparkling Wine and Orange Juice topped with Orange Liqueur
- Shimmering Strawberry Soft-Serve in a Waffle Cone
- Banana Bread with Mixed Berry Compote (Plant-based)
- Tropical Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Passion Fruit, Orange, and Guava Juices
- Key Lime Mimosa with Key Lime Sparkling Wine and Cranberry Juice
- Blood Orange Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Blood Orange Juice
- Banfi Rosa Regale Sparkling Red, Piedmont
Wine & Dine featuring Festival Favorites
- Kielbasa and Potato Pierogi with Caramelized Onions and Sour Cream, Poland
- Seafood Fisherman’s Pie, Ireland
- Spanakopita, Greece
- Forge Cellars Dry Riesling Classique, Seneca Lake
- Conundrum Red Blend, California
- tenshən Rhône Style White Blend, Central Coast
- Lang & Reed Wine Company Cabernet Franc, North Coast
- Frog’s Leap Zinfandel, Napa Valley
- Kurt Russell’s Gogi Wines Pinot Noir, Santa Rita Hills
- Bleu Spectrum: Blanc de Bleu Cuvée Mousseux with Boba Pearls
- Guinness Baileys Milkshake
Additional Festival Locations
- Street Corn Funnel Cake topped with Roasted Corn, Cotija Cheese, Cilantro and Cumin Crema dusted with Paprika
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- The American Adventure: Tropical Breeze: Frozen Lemon, Coconut Syrup, and Pineapple Rum
- Canada: Orange Splash: Frozen Lemon mixed with Orange Vodka
- Odyssey: Passion Flower: Frozen Passion Fruit and Tea infused with Lemon Vodka
- Future World East: Spring Berry Bliss: Frozen Strawberry and Coconut Syrup topped with Raspberry Vodka
- All-Beef Hot Dog with Chips
- Ice Cream Floats Served with your choice of Fountain Beverage
- Frozen Slushy Coca-Cola® or Minute Maid® Lemonade
- Frozen Slushy Coca-Cola® or Minute Maid® Lemonade in a Souvenir Spike The Bee Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic)
- Assorted Soft Drinks
- Safari Amber Draft
- Bud Light Draft
- First Magnitude Brewing Lemon Hefeweizen, Gainesville, FL
- Old Elephant Foot IPA Draft
- Mango Starr: Mango Puree and Starr African Rum
- Outpost Lemonade: Frozen Minute Maid® Lemonade and Absolut Vodka
- Bud Light Seltzer
- Traditional Poutine: French Fries, Beef Gravy, and Cheese Curds
- DOLE Whip® Pineapple Soft-Serve (Plant-based)
- Assorted Soft Drinks
- DOLE Whip® Pineapple Soft-Serve with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
- Dragon Berry Refresher featuring Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum
- Zing Zang Seasonal Bloody Mary featuring Absolut Vodka
- Bud Light Draft
- Short’s Brewing Company Starcut Ciders Squishy Hard Cider, Bellaire, MI
- Bud Light Seltzer
How much time should you allow for the Disney Food and Wine Festival?
This question is asked my many Guests wanting to visit the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival for the first time, however, this really depends on each Guest, their family, and their priorities.
If you are looking to try something from every single food booth, you will have to allow one full day in EPCOT, if not two full days (There are a lot of food options!)
If you are looking to just pick and choose from the booths and select only a handful of locations to try, half of the day in World Showcase is more than likely plenty of time.
What new food and wine options are being introduced at the Disney Food and Wine Festival?
Food and Wine to Try at The Disney 2020 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival
The Appleseed Orchard festival booth offers apple flavored items such as caramel-apple popcorn and a delicious frozen apple pie beverage.
The Mac and Cheese Hosted by Boursin® Cheese festival booth doesn’t just offer one or two types of mac and cheese but it offers four different types. The option we recommend trying is the Gourmet Macaroni and Cheese, which is served with Boursin, garlic and fine herb cheese sauce topped with herbed panko.
The Desserts & Champagne (World Showplace) food booth offers unique decadent options, perfect for all you chocolate lovers out there. Check out the Liquid Nitro Chocolate Cake Pops or the Frozen S’mores with Whipped Cream Vodka.
A fan favorite that returns every year is the Canada festival booth. Guests who visit love the Canadian Cheddar Cheese and Bacon Soup served with a Prop & Peller Pretzel Roll!
Of course, if you are a wine lover, you’ll have to stop by two festival booths — The Italy booth and the France booth. At the Italy booth, be sure to try the Prosecco, Terre Di Bacco or the Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon. Over at the France booth, Guests should check out the VeRy Raspberry, which is Rosé Wine with Natural Raspberry Flavor or the La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy, which consists of Vodka, Grey Goose L’Orange, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice.
Concerts and Performances at the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival
Unfortunately, the popular Eat to the Beat Concert Series, which takes place every year during the Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT, will not be offered this year. However, Disney is still offering other performances that guests can still enjoy. While visiting, be sure to check out the music from acts including Mariachi Cobre or the JAMMitors.
The Mariachi Cobre is known for sharing their beautiful voices and bringing happiness to guests during performances in the Mexico pavilion in World Showcase at EPCOT.
The official Walt Disney World website describes the Mariachi Cobre as:
“Sway to exuberant mariachi music as you catch a performance by this spirited band.” During select months of the year, usually during the International Flower and Garden Festival, the Mariachi Cobre presents The Story of Coco, where Mariachi Cobre is joined by Folklorico dancers to help bring the story of Disney and Pixar Coco to life.
Garbage cans, brooms, tin cans and more are used by the JAMMitors in order to bring a musical performance to the guests.
The official Walt Disney World website describes the JAMMitors as:
The streets of Epcot are alive with the syncopated sounds of the funkiest janitors around. Using “found” instruments like trash cans, brooms and tin cans, these high-energy drummers will get you moving and clapping.
More Fun Activities Offered at the 2020 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival
Along with the several different festival food booths and the concerts and performances, the 2020 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival also brings fun activities such as Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak scavenger hunt (which usually takes place with the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival in the Spring).
Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak Scavenger Hunt
The official Walt Disney World website describes the Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak Scavenger Hunt as:
Seek the Squeak! Help Remy as he explores the World Showcase at EPCOT collecting ingredients for his signature dish. Simply purchase your map and stickers from select Festival merchandise locations—including Pin Traders – Camera Center, Port of Entry or World Traveler at International Gateway.
Dining for All Ages
The official Walt Disney World website describes Dining For All Ages as:
Your search for a tempting taste opportunity may include a Shimmering Strawberry Soft-serve in a Waffle Cone (yummy), Brazilian Cheese Bread (double yummy!) and Canadian Cheddar and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll (triple yummy!)
Merchandise for All Ages
The official Walt Disney World website describes Merchandise For All Ages as:
Is there anything more fun than a new #DisneyParksWishables collection, especially the open-chase edition of Mickey Mouse, with Minnie Mouse, Frushi, Figment Topiary and Butterfly in the blind bags? Wait! Maybe there is something more fun… the simply divine Orange Bird Sipper will keep you thirst buds satisfied!
EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival – Merchandise Offerings
For the 2020 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival, Disney Parks is debuting some amazing merchandise. Guests can explore a wide collection of incredible limited-edition products, including some Flower & Garden merchandise from the unexpectedly shortened EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival.
The following information is according to the Disney website:
Fans will be able to purchase merchandise ranging from headwear, apparel and drinkware inspired by Orange Bird—all showcasing his spunky attitude infused with his iconic citrus-inspired design.
Minnie’s Flower Cart
Inspired by the array of floras found on a flower cart, Minnie’s blooming collection brings pastel shades to life through apparel, headwear, accessories and more.
Spike’s Sweet as can Bee Collection
One of the hits of the shortened Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, this new merchandise inspired by Spike the Bee and Donald ranges from headwear and apparel to bee-witching accessories.
Disney Parks Wishables
Is there anything more fun than a new #DisneyParksWishables collection, especially the open-chase edition of Mickey Mouse, with Minnie Mouse, Frushi, Figment Topiary and Butterfly in the blind bags? .
Character Topiaries for Food and Wine Festival
Walt Disney World decided to keep some of its famous topiaries from this years EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival on display during the Food & Wine Festival!
Remy Topiary in the France Pavilion
The Remy topiary located in the France pavillion is getting Guests ready for when the highly anticipated Ratatouille ride — Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure — opens up later this year!
In case you aren’t familiar, Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure is going to be EPCOT’s latest attraction in World Showcase, and will be filled with lots of family fun! For the upcoming Ratatouille ride, Walt Disney Imagineering has partnered with Pixar to make sure what the Disney Imagineers are building is staying true to the story and staying true to the overall idea.
Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure will be a trackless 4D dark ride attraction, which is based off of the 2007 Disney Pixar animated film, Ratatouille.
Why You Should Visit This Year’s EPCOT Food and Wine Festival
If you have been debating on when to visit the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival, there is no better time than now! Not only will the 2020 Food and Wine Festival be the longest running festival ever, but Disney has included elements from both the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival and the International Food and Wine Festival — The best of both worlds!
As we previously mentioned, Walt Disney World has left a few character topiaries out, which are only displayed in the spring months during the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival. Disney also is still selling merchandise from the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival, which we also previously mentioned.
More on Walt Disney World Reopening
Walt Disney World Resort began reopening in phases. In regards to its theme parks, Magic Kingdom and Disney’s Animal Kingdom have reopened on July 11 while EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios reopened on July 15.
Something to keep in mind is that along with the official Walt Disney World reopening, things at the theme parks are a lot different. Social distancing measures have been put in place, excessive cleanliness, encouragement of mobile orders, plexiglass, the elimination of character meet and greets, parades, fireworks and other similar entertainment that draws a crowd, and much more.
It is also important to keep in mind that Walt Disney World has stated that the Disney Dining Plan will temporarily be suspended so it will not be available to use at select dining locations once they reopen. This is important to note as Guests who were on the Disney Dining Plan used to use snack credits for the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival. But with the Disney Dining Plan now temporarily suspended, EPCOT won’t offer this option at this time.
In regards to the hotels on Walt Disney World property, these also are reopening in phases. If you are looking for more information on when each Resort will reopen, check out our comprehensive guide here.
Need Help Planning Your Next Walt Disney World Vacation?
If you need help planning your next Walt Disney World vacation to visit the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival, the Authorized Planners at Academy Travel have you covered! Academy Travel has earned the highest designation that Disney can bestow upon a travel agency, EarMarked Diamond!
As long as you book your trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can rest assured that you will be working with an agency that Disney has vetted and is willing to associate their brand with that agency due to the knowledge and service level you will find at that particular agency.
Ready to find out what your dream vacation will cost? Click here to get a free no obligation quote.
Do you have an upcoming Walt Disney World vacation? Will you be visiting the 2020 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival? Let us know when you plan on visiting in the comments below.