Disney has given us the gift of bringing the popular EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival to Guests early!
Typically this festival takes place during the fall months, but for 2020 Disney has officially debuted the popular event early! It recently began on July 13 for the cast member preview of EPCOT prior to its official reopening TODAY, July 15, making this the longest-running EPCOT Food and Wine Festival yet!
From Italian favorites to Mexican classics, the Food and Wine Festival is filled with several choices. But if you, like me, are a huge fan of fall flavors then you are going to love this food booth.
The Appleseed Orchard festival booth offers apple flavored items such as caramel-apple popcorn and a delicious frozen apple pie beverage.
Appleseed Orchard (World Showplace)
- Charcuterie and Cheese Plate featuring Burton’s Maplewood Farm Applejack Brandy Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
- Caramel-Apple Popcorn
- Frozen Apple Pie (Non-Alcoholic)
- Short’s Brewing Co. Mule Beer, Elk Rapids, MI
- Heavy Seas Brewery Tropicannon Citrus IPA, Halethorpe, MI
- Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA, Broussard, LA
- 3 Daughters Raspberry Lemonade Dry Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- Short’s Brewing Company Starcut Ciders Mosa Hard Cider, Bellaire, MI
- Ciderboys Banana Bliss Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI
- Apple Blossom Sky: Fanta® Apple, Ginger Beer, Floodwall Apple Brandy, Burton’s Maplewood Farm Applejack Brandy Barrel Aged Syrup and Mini Marshmallows
The 2020 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival
Along with the several different festival food booths, the 2020 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival also brings fun activities such as Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak scavenger hunt (which usually takes place with the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival in the Spring).
Unfortunately, however, the popular Eat to the Beat Concert Series, which takes place every year during the Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT, will not be offered this year. Guests can still enjoy music from acts including Mariachi Cobre or the JAMMitors.
More on Walt Disney World Reopening
Remember, Walt Disney World has reopened in phases — Magic Kingdom park and Disney’s Animal Kingdom officially reopened their gates on July 11 while EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios just opened up today on July 15. The Resorts on property also will be opening up in phases with each resort having a different reopening date.
Don’t forget to contact the expert Disney Vacation Planners at Academy Travel to help you put together your dream trip. Get in touch for a free quote today!
Will you be visiting the Appleseed Orchard food booth this year? Let us know in the comments.