Dole Whip is the favorite snack for so many Disney Parks guests. It can be a must-eat treat on a hot day, and especially if you’re traveling to Walt Disney World, this sweet soft-serve dessert can be enjoyed year-round in the Sunshine State. But even die-hard Dole Whip connoisseurs can’t resist the temptation of trying every Dole Whip flavor available. Whether you’re a first-time Walt Disney World visitor or you just want a handy guide for where to access your favorite snack, here’s where you can find every flavor of Dole Whip on Walt Disney World property.
Of course, we have to start with the Dole Whip that started it all: the classic pineapple soft serve. You can find it at the following locations:
- Aloha Isle in Adventureland at Magic Kingdom, where you can order Dole Whip on its own, in the form of a float atop pineapple juice, or on top of pineapple upside-down cake.
- Refreshment Port near the Canada Pavilion right as you enter World Showcase in Epcot.
- Pineapple Promenade during Epcot’s International Flower & Garden Festival
- Tamu Tamu Refreshments in Africa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Pineapple Lanai at Disney’s Polynesian Resort
If you’re more of an orange fan, check out the Dole orange soft serve at Sunshine Tree Terrace in Adventureland at Magic Kingdom. This location serves both the Citrus Swirl (frozen orange juice swirled with vanilla soft serve) as well as the orange Dole Whip, so be sure to specify which one you’d like when ordering.
Raspberry-flavored Dole Whip has got to be high on our list of the top sweet treats at Walt Disney World. This flavor is only available at Aloha Isle in Adventureland at Magic Kingdom, and it can be ordered on its own or as part of the Hei Hei cone, soft serve in the shape of the hilarious rooster sidekick from “Moana.”
If you’re looking for a frozen treat that’s a few steps up from frozen lemonade, then lemon Dole Whip is for you. We first saw this become available on the west coast at Disneyland Resort at Adorable Snowman Frozen Treats on Pixar Pier, so we’re super excited that it’s made its way to the Magic Kingdom. You can find this Lost Princess Cone with lemon Dole Whip soft serve at Storybook Treats in Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom.
Also at Storybook Treats is the lime-flavored Dole Whip soft serve, which we’ve seen themed after a variety of characters. Available throughout the year as the Maleficent Cone, Tinker Bell Cone, and Peter Pan Float, the lime Dole Whip is absolutely as refreshing and delicious as it sounds. Think of it as key lime pie in a cone. You can also find lime Dole Whip featured in the Te’Fiti Cone at Pineapple Lanai at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
Eating mango Dole Whip is like taking a trip to a tropical paradise…right in the middle of Tomorrowland. This mango-flavored soft serve can be found at Auntie Gravity’s in Magic Kingdom, and it’s probably our favorite of the character-themed cones. But be warned: although the “Up!” house is cute for pictures, it’s quite heavy, so don’t be surprised if it falls off your cone as you’re eating.
Alcoholic Dole Whip
That’s right! You can get spiked Dole Whip beverages at several locations throughout Walt Disney World. For guests 21 and over, this is a great frozen treat with a little bit of alcohol. Here are all of the varieties of alcoholic Dole Whip throughout Walt Disney World:
- Dole Whip with rum: Tamu Tamu Refreshments in Africa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Refreshment Port near Canada entrance to World Showcase in Epcot, and Pineapple Promenade during Epcot’s International Flower & Garden Festival
- Dole Whip mimosa: weekend brunch at Wine Bar George in Disney Springs
- Dole Whip lime margarita: Barefoot Pool Bar at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort