Are you a Disney lover who’s trying to figure out what cookies to leave out for Santa this holiday season or just trying to figure out what Disney magic you want to bring into your holiday kitchen? Well, these are the best Disney cookies to bring some Christmas cheer to your Disney family.
You don’t even need Disney chefs for these because they’re recipes you can make right at home! So grab your favorite cookie recipe, cookie-cutter, and cookie sheet and get to royal icing this whole place.
Disney Holiday Cookies
A sugar cookie is probably one of the most iconic holiday cookies, but not all holiday cookies need to be sugar cookies. They can be full of sugar, sprinkles, and sometimes, a little spice, but still, have everything nice! Check out some of our favorite cookie recipes here:
- Mickey Peppermint Cookies
- Minnie and Mickey Santa Oreo Cookies
- Milk and Cookie Shots
- Holiday Mickey Cookies With Suprise
- Disney Classic Gingerbread Cookies
- Stained Glass Mickey Cookies
- Jack Skellington Cookies
Disney Park Holiday Cookies
Even when people don’t have plans to head to the Disney Parks, many will head to Downtown Disney or Disney Springs to get their fix of holiday Disney Parks Sweet Treats. Now you can skip that step and give it an even more homemade feel by recreating these iconic cookies!
- Shanghai Disneyland Mickey Gingerbread
- Pixar Pier’s Jack-Jack Cookie Num Num
- Grand Floridian Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Disneyland Paris Mickey Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Magic Kingdom Belle’s Enchanted Christmas Tree
- EPCOT International Festival of The Holidays Spaceship Earth Cookie With Salted Caramel Ganache
Holiday Cookie Recipe Pairings
Cookies are a holiday treat staple, but what can you pair with your cookies to create a new holiday tradition? Maybe a candy cane, ice cream, or hot chocolate? Here are some ideas to start whipping up while you let your cookie dough rest.
Whatever you decide to make, have a lot of fun with it and share with us in the comments below!