If you eat at 50’s Prime Time Cafe you better follow all the rules because you are in Mom’s house.
At 50s Prime Time Cafe, everyone is family. Mom is in the kitchen cookin’ up something finger-lickin’ good while your cousin is your waiter or waitress. Make sure to follow all the rules, just as you would in your own home. This means no phones at the table, no elbows on the table, and of course, finish those veggies!
And now you can make the delicious and famous pot roast from 50’s Prime Time Cafe in the comfort of your own home thanks to this Disney recipe from The Ultimate Disney World Cookbook by David Kennedy. Buy it here.
- 5 lb top or bottom round roast
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 7 1/2 cups beef bouillon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Brown the meat on all sides and remove the meat to a roasting pans.
- Saute the cut vegetables until golden brown and add to the roasting pan. Pour the beef bouillon into the pan to lift off all of the caramelized vegetables and beef. Pour liquid over the roast and cover. Cook in oven for 30-45 minutes per pound.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
More At Home Disney Park Recipes
And if you are looking for other fun, make at home Disney dishes or Disney Park treats be sure to check out some of our other easy to follow Disney recipes:
- Make Gaston’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls
- Make LeFou’s Brew
- Enjoy The Iconic Green or Blue Milk
- Recreate Ohana’s Bread Pudding
- Make The Famous “Grey Stuff”
- Recreate California Grill’s Chocolate Lava Cake
- Make Cream Cheese and Guava-stuffed French Toast
- Recreate The Delicious Disney Churro Inside Your Own Kitchen With This Recipe
Will you be making this pot roast from 50’s Prime Time Cafe? Let us know in the comments.