No elbows on the table, no phones out at dinner, finish your veggies — If you eat at 50’s Prime Time Cafe you better follow all the rules because you are in Mom’s house!
At 50s Prime Time Cafe, everyone is family. Mom is in the kitchen cookin’ up something finger-lickin’ good while your cousin is your waiter or waitress. Make sure to follow all the rules, just as you would in your own home. This means no phones at the table, no elbows on the table, and of course, finish those veggies!
Along with your meal, you can order one of 50’s Prime Time’s famous milkshakes. The most popular one on the menu? The PB&J Milkshake! And now you can make this PB&J Milkshake in the comfort of your own home thanks to this Disney recipe from The Ultimate Disney World Cookbook by David Kennedy. Buy it here.
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons grape jelly
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 cups vanilla ice creams, softened
- Combine peanut butter and jelly in a small bowl, mix well.
- Combine milk, ice cream and the peanut butter mixture in a container of an electric blender.
- Process mixture until smooth, stopping once to scrape down the sides.
More At Home Disney Park Recipes
And if you are looking for other fun, make at home Disney dishes or Disney Park treats be sure to check out some of our other easy to follow Disney recipes:
- Make Gaston’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls
- Make LeFou’s Brew
- Enjoy The Iconic Green or Blue Milk
- Recreate Ohana’s Bread Pudding
- Make The Famous “Grey Stuff”
- Recreate California Grill’s Chocolate Lava Cake
- Make Cream Cheese and Guava-stuffed French Toas
- Recreate The Delicious Disney Churro Inside Your Own Kitchen With This Recipe
Will you be making this PB&J Milkshake from 50’s Prime Time Cafe? Let us know in the comments.