No elbows on the table, no phones out at dinner, finish your veggies — If you eat at 50’s Prime Time Cafe you better follow all the rules because you are in Mom’s house!
At 50’s Prime Time Cafe, everyone is family! Mom is in the kitchen cookin’ up something finger-lickin’ good while your cousin is your waiter or waitress. Make sure to follow all the rules, just as you would in your own home. This means no phones at the table, no elbows on the table, and of course, finish those veggies!
One of the most famous dishes by Mom served at 50’s Prime Time is Mom’s Meatloaf. And now you can make Mom’s Meatloaf in the comfort of your own home thanks to this Disney recipe from The Ultimate Disney World Cookbook by David Kennedy.
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced green peppers
- 1/4 cup diced red peppers
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Kosher salt to taste
- 1/2 cup Meatloaf glaze (see recipe below)
Meatloaf Glaze Recipe
Combine the following ingredients until mixture is smooth.
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Dice pepper and onion and set aside for later use.
- Combine meats and seasonings. Add vegetables.
- Place the meat mixture in an oiled loaf pan. Bake 350 degrees F for 1 hour (or until the internal temperature reaches 155 degrees).
- Brush meatloaf with meatloaf glaze. Bake another 10 minutes.
- Let meatloaf sit 10 minutes.
- Cut the loaf into even slices and serve.
Other At Home Disney Park Recipes
And if you are looking for other fun, make at home Disney dishes or Disney Park treats be sure to check out some of our other easy to follow Disney recipes:
- Make Gaston’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls
- Make LeFou’s Brew
- Enjoy The Iconic Green or Blue Milk
- Recreate Ohana’s Bread Pudding
- Make The Famous “Grey Stuff”
- Recreate California Grill’s Chocolate Lava Cake
- Make Cream Cheese and Guava-stuffed French Toast
- Recreate The Delicious Disney Churro Inside Your Own Kitchen With This Recipe
Will you be making this Mom’s Meatloaf from 50’s Prime Time Cafe? Let us know in the comments.