Summer is just around the corner and we are getting ready to make a splash!
These adorable Mickey Mouse beach cupcakes are sure to bring summer vibes to your home. Gather the family in the kitchen because these cupcakes are a great way to spend some quality time with the kids.
Follow along with this step by step recipe courtesy of Disney Family and you will be enjoying these cupcakes poolside before you know it.
Mickey Mouse Beach Cupcakes Recipe
- Cupcakes (You can make your own from scratch or from a box)
- Frosting (You can make your own from scratch or use store-bought)
- Knife or frosting spatula
- Freezer Paper
- Craft Knife
- Crushed graham crackers or sprinkles
- Cut a square of freezer paper that is slightly bigger than the top of your cupcake (3.5 inch square shown). You’ll notice that one side of the paper is shiny and one side is matte. On the matte side, draw or trace your design.
- Using a sharp craft knife, cut out your design (this is a job for adults!).
- Frost your cupcakes with a knife or spatula. Lay your stencil, shiny side DOWN, on top of the frosting and press gently around the edges to make sure your crumbs or sprinkles won’t leak out.
- Pour graham cracker crumbs or sprinkles all over the top of the cupcake and then shake it gently over a bowl to remove the excess. Repeat.
- Carefully peel off your stencil and repeat on remaining cupcakes. You may want to use a paper towel or napkin to wipe any excess frosting off the stencil between cupcakes.
More At Home Disney Recipes
And if you are looking for other fun, make at home Disney dishes or Disney Park treats be sure to check out some of our other easy to follow Disney recipes:
- Make Gaston’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls
- Make LeFou’s Brew
- Enjoy The Iconic Green or Blue Milk
- Recreate Ohana’s Bread Pudding
- Make The Famous “Grey Stuff”
- Recreate California Grill’s Chocolate Lava Cake with this Disney Recipe
- Make Cream Cheese and Guava-stuffed French Toast with this Disney Recipe
- Recreate The Delicious Disney Churro Inside Your Own Kitchen With This Recipe
Will you be making these adorable Mickey Mouse beach cupcakes? Let us know in the comments.