If you have ever dined at Mama Melrose’s in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, you are going to love this latest recipe we are sharing with you.
You can make this oven-baked chicken parmesan in the comfort of your own home thanks to this Disney recipe from The Ultimate Disney World Cookbook by David Kennedy. Buy it here.
- 1 each chicken breast 5-6oz, grilled
- 1/2 cup tomato basil sauce
- 2 tablespoons Asiago cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons mozzarella/parmesan mixture
- 1 1/2 pounds bread crumbs
- 1/2 ounce granulated garlic
- 1/2 ounce onion powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes, dry
- 3/4 ounce Kosher salt
- 1/2 fresh ground pepper
- 1 1/2 ounce fresh grated Pecorino Romano
- 1 tablespoon basil, dry
- 1 tablespoon oregano, dry
- 1 tablespoon whole marjoram, dry
- 4 eggs
- 1 – 2 ounces olive oil
- Begin by grilling chicken breasts, top with tomato basil sauce and cheeses. Bake in the oven for 2-3 minutes until melted and hot.
- Combine all ingredients for the Bread Crumbs together.
- Lightly beat the eggs until fluffy.
- Dip chicken into egg wash, shake lightly, dredge in bread crumb mixture.
- Remove and place onto parchment-lined pan.
- In a heated sauted pan add 1-2 oz olive oil. Heat until hot and add breaded chicken. Cook until golden brown.
- Finish in oven until internal temperature is at 165 degrees.
More At Home Disney Park Recipes
And if you are looking for other fun, make at home Disney dishes or Disney Park treats be sure to check out some of our other easy to follow Disney recipes:
- Make Gaston’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls
- Make LeFou’s Brew
- Enjoy The Iconic Green or Blue Milk
- Recreate Ohana’s Bread Pudding
- Make The Famous “Grey Stuff”
- Recreate California Grill’s Chocolate Lava Cake
- Make Cream Cheese and Guava-stuffed French Toast
- Recreate The Delicious Disney Churro Inside Your Own Kitchen With This Recipe
Will you be making this oven-baked chicken parmesan from Mama Melrose? Let us know in the comments.