One of the things I love most about visiting Walt Disney World is the drink options offered throughout the parks! Disney has a wide variety of mixed drinks like a mint julep, a margarita, or a pina colada to wines and beers that you can’t find anywhere else. One of my favorites to order while visiting the theme parks is the Blood Orange Margarita from La Cava del Tequila in EPCOT.
And now, you can make this Blood Orange Margarita in the comfort of your own home thanks to this drink recipe from The Ultimate Disney World Cookbook by David Kennedy. Buy it here. Please drink responsibly.
Blood Orange Margarita Recipe
- 1/8 cup Triple Sec Arrow
- 3/4 cup Puree Orange Blood
- 1/8 cup Tequila El Mayor Blanco
- 1/2 Fresh lime
- 3/8 cup Hibiscus Syrup
- 1 small container Hibiscus salt
- Combine the blood orange puree, triple sec arrow, tequila blanco or silver, hibiscus syrup and lime.
- Add ice and shake or mix well.
- Spread small amount of hibiscus salt on a small plate.
- Moisten the outer rim of the glass. Dip the rim into the salt.
- Pour drink into glass and enjoy!
More DIY Disney Drinks
If you are looking for even more DIY Disney Drink Recipes to make while you are missing the parks, check out some of our other recipes from the series below. From Disney cocktails to Inside the Magic’s DIY recipes, there is a wide variety of drinks to choose from!
- Try Your Hand At These Flavorful Disney Cruise Line Cocktail
- EPCOT Frozen Limoncello Margarita Recipe
- Summertime Freeze Drink Recipe From Disney Cruise Line
- The Baby Yoda Cocktail
- A Mickey Mouse Inspired Cocktail
- Maleficent Mocktail Recipe
- ITM’s “Tangled”-Themed Cocktail
- Snow Leopard Salvation From Nomad Lounge in Animal Kingdom
Will you be making this Blood Orange Margarita in the comfort of your own home? Let us know in the comments.