If you are as big of a fan of happy hour as I am, you may have heard of the widely popular site Tipsy Bartender.
This site is the so-called largest online social gathering of drink enthusiasts in the world. You can either search a catalog of drink recipes, take mixology courses or even find recipes that work with ingredients you already have! How cool is that?
They have recipes for any theme, flavor and holiday you can imagine, and they’ve even turned to the magic side with some of their cocktails. Tipsy Bartender’s Mickey Mouse cocktail is a super sweet mixture of white chocolate liqueur, vodka, Oreo cookies and vanilla ice cream. Trust me when I say, you will not want to pass over this sugary concoction!
Tipsy Bartender’s Mickey Mouse Cocktail
Are you ready to try this drink out for yourself? It’s super easy to make, all you’ll need is the ingredients below to get started!
- 3 oz. Vodka
- 3/4 oz. White Chocolate Liqueur
- Oreo Cookies
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Whipped Cream
Follow these instructions to make it!
- Put 5 Oreo Cookies into the bottom of a jar. Then, add in the vodka and muddle well. Shake the mixture well and then let it sit for a few minutes to settle.
- Place 1 1/2 oz. (45ml) of the Oreo infused vodka into a blender and add in the vanilla ice cream and the white chocolate liqueur, blending the mixture thoroughly until it’s smooth.
- Pour the blended mix into a glass and top it off with whipped cream.
- Top the drink off with 2 Oreos and a cherry as decoration. This will form a Mickey Mouse face!
- Enjoy the drink– you did it!
Looking for more Disney cocktails to try out?
Check out these articles below for more magical drinks that are both inspired by beloved Disney films or enjoyed around property:
- -DIY Disney Drinkin’: ITM’s “Tangled”-Themed Cocktail
- -The Boathouse at Disney Springs Makes a Splash with NEW Rubber Duck Cocktail!
- -DIY Disney Drinkin’: Captain Jack Sparrow’s Golden Grog Feat. The Kraken