Looking for a new dessert recipe to try out at home? This Mickey Mouse Peanut Butter Cookie recipe is sure to hit the spot! Not only are these cookies simple to make, but baking together can be a fun way to get the whole family engaged and active in the kitchen!
Here’s what you’ll need to make them:
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, more for rolling
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Nonstick spray or vegetable oil for cookie sheet, optional
- 2 dozen regular M&M’s and 4 dozen mini M&M’s
Follow these simple step-by-step instructions:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, cream together butter, peanut butter, 1/2 cup granulated sugar and light brown sugar.
- Add egg, milk, and vanilla; beat until well blended.
- Gradually add flour mixture, mixing thoroughly.
- Spray oil or line a cookie sheet with nonstick liner and set aside.
- Roll dough into 2-inch balls.
- Roll cookies in sugar and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake until very light brown and puffed, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove sheet from oven and lightly press regular size M&M’s into center of each cookie has Mickey’s head, and place two mini M&M’s on either side as Mickey’s ears. Allow cookies to crack slightly when pressing M&M’s into cookie.
- Return cookies to oven for 2 to 3 minutes until light golden brown.
- Remove from oven, cool completely.
Check out these other easy to make Disney recipes below:
- Spice Up Your life with These Disney-Inspired Dishes You Can Make at Home!
- Make Your Own Mickey Bars with This Disney Parks Recipe!
- Make The Famous “Grey Stuff” At Home
- Recreate California Grill’s Chocolate Lava Cake In Your Own Home
- Recreate The Delicious Disney Churro Inside Your Own Kitchen
- Make Gaston’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls At Home
*Original recipe from Disney Family website*
Will you be trying out this delicious cookie recipe? Let us know in the comments.