Disney is a massive company that is always working hard to create the next great thing for it’s dedicated audiences worldwide! Whether that be through the parks and resorts, Disney+ streaming services, merchandise and more — the attention to detail they put into their work is incredible.
Bring Disney Magic To Our Homes
With the current global crisis going on, it’s more important now than ever to have magic to lean on. We need things that remind us to have courage, to stay positive and above all to bring the joyful magic that we love through Disney into our homes.
Disney is aware of the impact that their company has on uplifting the masses, and has consistently been releasing new content for us to use during this time of self isolation. We’ve now been given access to fun crafts, new cozy merchandise to enjoy at home and recipes from ever popular Disney snacks and drinks that we love.
Disney Eats X Tastemade web series
Through their Disney Eats X Tastemade web series, Disney has been sharing awesome and easy to follow recipes for the entire family. Today we are going to be sharing the steps to make their Maleficent Mocktail recipe.
This drink is super refreshing with a fun and evil twist. Looking for something a little more mischievous? Scroll down past the mocktail recipe, for our own take on a simple way to make this fabulous drink boozy.
Maleficent Mocktail Recipe
- Candy orange slices
- Melted chocolate
- Parchment paper
- 3/4 cup Kiwi strawberry punch
- 3 tbsp Pineapple juice
- Orange bitters
*If you want to make this mocktail into a boozy cocktail, you can add in plain vodka, a fruit-flavored vodka or Malibu to keep with the tropical flavors.
- Line up two candy oranges facing in opposite directions on the skewer as Maleficent’s horns. Repeat this step to make two skewers.
- Dip the oranges in the melted chocolate until the entire horns are fully coated, then lay them onto parchment paper on a baking sheet and place in the fridge to cool.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, then add in the kiwi strawberry punch, the pineapple juice and the orange bitters.
- Shake the mixture well and strain into a separate glass for serving.
- Pull the cooled horns off of the skewers and place them over the sides of the cup as decorative garnish.
- Serve and enjoy!
Will you be mixing this fun villainous drink?