One of Disney’s latest official recipe releases is going to have you running to the kitchen! This mouthwatering french toast recipe is the perfect Disney breakfast treat to bring into your kitchen and I promise you won’t want to miss it.
The mixture of chocolate, peanut butter and banana flavors will have your taste buds soaring and your kitchen smelling like you’re at a five star restaurant. Not only does it taste amazing, but this Disney french toast recipe is incredibly easy to follow and can be a fun hands-on project any morning of the week, for the whole family.
A Recipe From Disney’s PCH Grill
This delightful breakfast dish is on a seasonally rotating menu at Disney’s PCH Grill, located in Anaheim, California at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel. It’s incredibly popular and it’s definitely not hard to tell why. Are you ready to try it out? Me too! So go ahead and grab your apron, lay out your ingredients and let’s get cooking!
- 8 thick slices day-old challah bread
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup low-fat chocolate milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Chocolate syrup and powdered sugar, optional
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a 9x13x2-inch baking pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Cut bread into 1-inch cubes and place in a large bowl. Slice bananas into 1/2-inch slices, and add to bowl. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Combine peanut butter, eggs, chocolate milk, cinnamon, and salt in a blender. Process until smooth.
- Pour egg mixture over bread mixture. Stir gently until bread cubes have absorbed egg mixture.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until top is golden brown.
- Before serving, drizzle with chocolate syrup and dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
Recipe courtesy of Disney
Other At Home Disney Recipes
And if you are looking for other fun, make at home Disney treats be sure to check out some of our other easy to follow recipes:
- Make Gaston’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls At Home
- Make LeFou’s Brew In The Comfort Of Your Own Home
- Enjoy The Iconic Green or Blue Milk Inside Your Own House
- Recreate Ohana’s Bread Pudding
- Make The Famous “Grey Stuff” At Home
- Recreate California Grill’s Chocolate Lava Cake In Your Own Home
- Make Cream Cheese and Guava-stuffed French Toast In Your Kitchen
- Recreate The Delicious Disney Churro Inside Your Own Kitchen
Will you be trying out this super sweet Disney french toast?