It’s hard to believe, but Disney’s Avengers Campus is opening in less than 3 weeks! Disney has given us details and pictures of what the California Adventure area will look like, revealed where the entrance to Avengers Campus will be, as well as where Guests will be able to eat. And now, Disney Parks Blog has given us official menus for all the delicious offerings that Guests will be able to enjoy during their time in Avengers Campus. Let’s take a look!
Pym Test Kitchen
At Pym Test Kitchen, Ant-Man and The Wasp will be using Pym Particles to shrink and enlarge all types of food, so you can expect quite the foodie experience when you eat at this quick-service theme park location. You will also be able to watch the scientists at Pym Laboratories as they grow and shrink the for right before your eyes! You can get breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks at this Avengers Campus eatery.
- Calculated Breakfast = E x 2 + (B+P)/T – Eggs Two Ways with smoked bacon, crispy potato bites, and focaccia toast
- Impossible Quantum Garden Breakfast – Plant-based folded omelet with Impossible breakfast sausage, crispy potato bites, and focaccia toast
- Ever-Expanding Cinna-Pym Toast – Baked Pym particle bread and egg custard with cinnamon-sugar topping, a fried egg, smoked bacon, and maple syrup
- Spoonful of Cereal – Bran flakes and raisins garnished with a yogurt-covered pretzel and served with reduced-fat milk and a ripe banana
For the young ones in your group, Pym Test Kitchen has more kid-friendly sized meals. These meals are available for children ages three through nine.
- Nano Eggs-periment 101 – Softly arranged eggs and turkey bacon with toast
- Cinna-Pym Mini Toast – Warm toasted cinnamon Pym particle bread with turkey bacon and maple syrup
Blue Particle Specials
For lunch and dinner, Guests will be able to enjoy the following from Pym Test Kitchen:
- Pym-ini – Salami, rosemary ham, Provolone, sun-dried tomato spread on toasted focaccia with marinara dipping sauce and arugula salad
- Not So Little Chicken Sandwich – Fried chicken breast, teriyaki, and red chili sauces, pickled cabbage slaw on brioche with crispy potato bites
- PB3 Superb Sandwich – Warm PB&J with banana, candied bacon on Pym particle bread, with micro banana smoothie and crispy potato bites
- Caesar Salad + Colossal Crouton – Hearts of romaine, Kalamata olives, pickled onions, Caesar dressing, garlic crouton and Parmesan crisps
- Impossible Spoonful – Rigatoni and ditalini pastas, plant-based meat-balls, tomato sauce, dairy-free Parmesan, and micro basil
- Choco Smash CANDY Bar – Dark chocolate, peanuts, caramel, nougat, and chocolate brownie
These dishes may be a little big for the younger kids, so Pym Test Kitchen is offering kids ages 3 through 9 several options suitable for their smaller tummies. Each of these meals comes with mandarin orange, yogurt, and water or milk.
- Teeny Pym-ini – Toasted ham and provolone sandwich with marinara dipping sauce
- Subatomic Chicken Sandwich – Crispy breaded chicken breast on a soft roll
- PB&J Flavor Lab: Assemble Your Own Experiment – Smooth peanut butter, strawberry jelly, and Pym particle bread
- Mini Pasta & Impossible Meat-balls – Rigatoni and ditalini pastas, plant-based meat-balls, tomato sauce and dairy-free Parmesan served with coconut milk yogurt and small DASANI water
Pym Snacks and Sips
For those Guests who do not wish to eat a full meal at Pym Test Kitchen but still want a taste of what Pym Test Kitchen has to offer, there is something for you as well!
- Quantum Pretzel – 453.8 grams, Bavarian-style pretzel with sharp cheddar-beer sauce
- Atomic Fusion Pretzel – Buffalo-style pretzel loaded with chicken, hot sauce, ranch dressing, blue cheese crumbles, celery, and dill-pickled carrots
- Pingo Doce – Refreshing lemon-lime with a vanilla kick! This distinctly green beverage from Avenger lore available exclusively at Avengers Campus.
- Proton PB&J Punch – Minute Maid Lemonade with peanut butter and strawberry flavors, PB-infused whipped cream, and PB pretzel spheres
Pym Tasting Lab
While there are snacks that kids may enjoy, the Pym Tasting Lab is aimed at those who are 21 and over. Located right next to Pym Test Kitchen, the Pym Tasting Lab in Avengers Campus will offer a wide range of IPAs and delicious particle-infused cocktails.
- Honey Buzz – Gin, lemon juice, and honey syrup with a honey straw
- X-Periment –Tequila, Minute Maid Lime Juice, mango, and habanero syrups with mango popping pearls
- Honey Fusion – Gin, Minute Maid Lemonade, honey syrup, IPA, and a honey straw
- Molecular Meltdown – Marshmallow milk stout and vanilla ice cream topped with miniature marshmallows
- The Regulator –Tequila, Minute Maid Lime Juice, mango and habanero syrup, wheat ale, and mango popping pearls
- Particle Fizz –Hard Seltzer with cherry pearls
- Draft beer, hard seltzer, and wine
- Snack Molecules – Mini pretzels, honey roasted peanuts, and sweet & spicy popped sorghum
Recently, Disneyland Resort President Ken Potrock gave his Instagram followers a closer look at the new Shawarma Palace food cart that will be in Avengers Campus. Now, Disney has revealed the tasty offerings that will be available at the theme park food cart.
- New York’s Tastiest – Chicken shawarma wrap, garlic spread, and coconut yogurt-tahini sauce with pickled vegetables
- Impossible Victory Falafel – Plant-based-falafel and cauliflower wrap, garlic spread, hummus and coconut yogurt-tahini sauce with pickled vegetables
This new snack location will be located right by Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout! Which makes sense, as that is where The Collector, Taneleer Tivan, keeps the Guardians of the Galaxy. This is a location where both aliens and terrans — or humans — can enjoy some yummy treats!
- Cosmic Cream Orb – Crispy cream puff with whipped raspberry cheesecake mousse
- Sweet Spiral Ration – Churro spirals with unique flavors
It looks like Disneyland Resort has gone all out for the new food offerings from Avengers Campus, and we can’t wait! Mobile ordering will be available at both Pym Test Kitchen, Pym Tasting Lab, and Shawarma Palace when Avengers Campus opens at Disney California Adventure Park on June 4.
What food are you looking forward to trying at Avengers Campus? Let us know in the comments!
CLICK HERE to start booking your Disney getaway with Academy Travel today!