Here for the first Christmas Party Fireworks Livestream? Scroll down for the video below
The very first Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is just around the corner and we have your complete guide so you know all the details before you get there — This way you can plan ahead and enjoy the night!
This holiday season, you and your family can celebrate during this magical holiday gathering, featuring some of your favorite Disney characters.
Mickey Mouse sure knows how to celebrate the holiday season as Magic Kingdom Park transforms and lights up with excitement for Disney guests of all ages. Cinderella’s Castle shimmers with lights, joyful music plays throughout the theme park and Disney Characters break out their festive outfits.
Though the party doesn’t officially start until 7 p.m., you can get into the park starting at 4 p.m. with your Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party ticket. This way you can get into the parks, with less of a line, and get your wristbands and take advantage of some special PhotoPass spots!
Event Times & Dates
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party takes place from 7:00 PM to midnight on the following dates in 2019:
- November: 8, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22 and 24
- December: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20 and 22
Attractions Open During the Event
Party Exclusive Treats
Disney guests can enjoy some speciality treats, which are available exclusively to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café: Carved Turkey Sandwich
- Gaston’s Tavern: Gaston’s Cheese Dip
- Sunshine Tree Terrace: Orange Bird Christmas
- Aloha Isle: Kakamora Float
- Peco’s Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café: Sven’s Carrot Cake and Jolly Tamale Christmas
- Cool Ship: Tis the Season
- Plaza Ice Cream Parlor: To Be Jolly Float
There’s also variety of complimentary treats for Disney guests to enjoy during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- Pinocchio Village Haus: Snickerdoodle Cookie, Hot Chocolate, and Fanta
- Storybook Snacks Cart: Snowman Pretzel
- Miner’s Cove: Peppermint Cookie
- Friar’s Nook: Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Lunching Pad: Ginger Molasses Cookie and Apple Cider
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café: Peppermint Cookie, Hot Chocolate, and Apple Cider
- Jungle Cruise: Ginger Molasses Cookie
- Tortuga Tavern: Snowman Pretzel and Fanta
- Golden Oak Outpost: Snickerdoodle Cookie
- Diamond Horseshoe: Chocolate Chip Cookie and Eggnog
Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
The Once Upon a Christmastime Parade takes place twice a night during party nights. This holiday parade is filled with some of your Disney characters and will roll down Main Street USA. Last year the parade took place at 8:30PM and at 11PM and is expected to be the same for 2019, but be sure to pick up a times guide on your way into the party to double check.
Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks
NEW for 2019 is Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks. Disney Parks describes this spectacular as “Get in the Christmas spirit as your host—Minnie Mouse—invites you to take in a sparkling, yuletide fireworks display. Watch as the sky becomes alight with festive colors to the tune of some of your favorite carols like Deck the Halls and We Wish You a Merry Christmas.”
Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks will take place at 10pm on party nights. And you can watch the livestream of the first one of the season thanks to Disney Parks Blog!
Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration
“Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration” is a 25-minute stage show that takes place multiple times during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in front of Cinderella’s Castle.
In 2018, Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration took place at 7:40pm, 9:25pm, 10:30pm, and 11:55pm. We expect it to be the same for 2019, but be sure to pick up a times guide on your way into the party to double check.
A Frozen Holiday Wish
This nightly show, which Disney guests can enjoy at Magic Kingdom Park, stars the Frozen sisters Anna and Elsa, as well as their Frozen friends Olaf and Kristoff. This is a must-see spectacle as Queen Elsa uses her magical powers to present a gift to all the Disney guests visiting the kingdom. Elsa transforms Cinderella’s Castle into a shimmering ice palace specifically for the holiday season.
Last year, A Frozen Holiday Wish took place at 6:15pm and 8:15pm. We expect it to be the same for 2019, but be sure to pick up a times guide on your way into the party to double check.
A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas
In 2018, this event took place at 7:45pm, 8:35pm, 9:25pm, 10:45pm, and 11:35pm. We expect it to be the same for 2019, but be sure to pick up a times guide on your way into the party to double check.
Character Meet and Greets
Last year, there were several different Disney characters roaming around Magic Kingdom to meet and take pictures with. Though we don’t have the 2019 party map quite yet, here are the characters we expect to see throughout the party.
Main Street U.S.A.
- Santa Claus
- Mickey Mouse
- Jack Skellington (as Sandy Claws) and Sally Nightingale
- Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie and Abu
- Captain Jack Sparrow
- Peter Pan
- Country Bears
- Mary Poppins and Bert
- Seven Dwarfs
- Donald Duck and Scrooge McDuck
- Minnie and Daisy
- Santa Goofy
- Doc McStuffins and Vampirina
- Ariel and Prince Eric
- Rapunzel and Flynn
- Cinderella and Prince Charming
- Pooh and Friends
- Snow White and Prince
- Aurora and Prince Phillip
- Elena of Avalor
- Tiana and Naveen
- Tweedledee and Tweedledum.
- Reindeer and Polar Bears
- Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps
Are you planning on attending Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in 2019? Let us know in the comments.