Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party just kicked off last night for the 2018 holiday season at Walt Disney World, and today we have a look at all the delicious new treats and savory bites guests can enjoy at the joyous event.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party has been ringing in the Christmas season at the Magic Kingdom since 1983, and today it continues to bring holiday joy to park guests who experience its event exclusive parades, stage, and fireworks shows. But, one other special part of this holiday extravaganza is its amazing food offerings, which you can preview below in this ultimate guide.
This year’s event at Magic Kingdom includes cinnamon buns, red velvet waffles, cookies, peppermint treats, and even more delicious offerings. Some returning favorites to this year’s event include the Scrooge McDuck Eggnog Custard and the Holiday Mickey Cinnamon Roll.
A few special new treats to this year’s event include the Vanellope Éclair, themed after the upcoming Disney animated movie “Ralph Breaks the Internet,” and the Christmas Cookie Milkshake. However, these few delectable offerings only scratch the surface of what is available around Magic Kingdom for this merry event. Take a look at the full ultimate food guide below.
Main Street Bakery
- Holiday Mickey Cinnamon Roll (served daily throughout the holiday season) – with red and green icing garnished with a Mickey Santa Hat
- Chocolate Yule Log (gluten friendly) – with chocolate cake, chocolate mousse, chocolate ganache, and white chocolate piece featuring Mickey and Minnie
- Sugar Rush Jumbo Cupcake (served daily throughout the holiday season) – red velvet vanilla swirl cupcake with peppermint icing, assorted candy, sprinkles, and a white chocolate Wreck-It Ralph piece
- Mickey Ornament Gingerbread Cookie – gingerbread cookie dipped in icing
- Ugly Sweater Brownie (served daily throughout the holiday season)
- Poutine Dog – hot dog topped with fries, poutine gravy, cheese curds, and chives
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Peppermint Ice Cream Sundae or Cone (served daily throughout the holiday season)
- Sandy Claws Dessert – toy sack cake pop wrapped in fondant with white chocolate Sandy Claws piece
- Red Velvet Zero Waffles – red velvet waffles with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and holiday sprinkles
- Gaston’s Cinnamon Roll (served daily throughout the holiday season) – cinnamon roll topped with red and white icing
- Vanellope Éclair – éclair with fruity cereal filling and topped with a chocolate piece
- Peppermint Soft-Serve Cone(served daily throughout the holiday season)
- Peppermint Soft-Serve Sundae (served daily throughout the holiday season) – with red and white-striped paper straw dipped in chocolate and crushed peppermint
- Scrooge McDuck Eggnog Custard (gluten friendly) – eggnog custard topped with spiced chocolate cake meringue and a gold foil chocolate Scrooge McDuck coin
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Mickey’s Very Berry Lemonade (served daily throughout the holiday season) – red and green strawberry lemonade
- Holiday Burger – burger on Texas toast with roasted turkey, Muenster cheese, stuffing, and cranberry sauce
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- Christmas Cookie Sundae (served daily throughout the holiday season) – cookie butter ice cream topped with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and sprinkles
- Christmas Cookie Milkshake (served daily throughout the holiday season) – cookie butter milkshake with cotton candy and a Mickey marshmallow paper straw
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café
- Feliz Navidad Nachos – red and green tortilla chips topped with turkey chili and queso sauce
- Three Caballeros Spiced Chocolate Yule Log (gluten friendly) – chocolate mousse with flourless chocolate cake topped with spiced chocolate ganache, powdered sugar, and white chocolate piece
- Churro Bites with Red and Green Sugar (served daily throughout the holiday season) – served with chocolate dipping sauce
Churro Carts Throughout the Park
- Red and Green Sugar Churros (served daily throughout the holiday season)
Just when you think there couldn’t be any more treats, we found a few more for you. Throughout the 2018 year, Casey’s Corner on Main Street U.S.A has been featuring a specialty Hot Dog of the Month, and through the rest of the 2018 year, the restaurant will be bringing back each one for a limited time for the 12 Days of Christmas Dogs. Taking place during the 12 days leading up to Christmas, guests to Magic Kingdom have the opportunity to get their favorite Hot Dog of the Month one last time. Each hot dog will only be available at Casey’s Corner for one day, so be sure to plan your visit to the park on the day of your favorite hot dog.
- Dec. 14 – Pineapple Teriyaki Dog topped with roasted pineapple, onions, Teriyaki sauce, and green onions
- Dec. 15 – Buffalo Chicken Dog topped with buffalo chicken, celery, and a garlic ranch drizzle
- Dec. 16 – Greek Dog topped with olives, banana peppers, red onions, feta cheese, and tzatziki sauce
- Dec. 17 – Cuban Dog topped with mojo pork, relish, swiss cheese, and mustard
- Dec. 18 – Aztec Dog topped with sweet and spicy ground beef and creamy elote mixed with spicy lime mayonnaise and grated Parmesan cheese
- Dec. 19 – Philly Cheesesteak Dog topped with roast beef, sautéed peppers and onions, and cheese sauce
- Dec. 20 – Casey’s Classic Dog topped with hash browns, bacon, cheese, and fried onion straws
- Dec. 21 – Cheesy Dog topped with cheddar cheese, queso cheese, and spicy cheese puffs
- Dec. 22 – Jalapeño Popper Dog topped with cheese sauce, garlic ranch, bacon bits, jalapeño poppers, and sliced jalapeños
- Dec. 23 – Loaded Mashed Potato Dog topped with garlic mashed potatoes, caramelized onions, cheddar, bacon, scallion sour cream, and green onions
- Dec. 24 – Poutine Dog topped with fries, poutine gravy, cheese curds, and chives
- Dec. 25 through Jan 1. – 2 Foot-Long Hot Dog with your choice of two toppings (Casey’s Classic, Chili Cheese, or Macaroni & Cheese)
Similar to years past, this year’s Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will be featuring a bunch of complimentary treats, which can be previewed below. The park will also be providing alternative healthy and allergy-friendly treats upon request.
- Main Street: Red Mickey Santa Sugar Cookie
- Tortuga Tavern: Snowman Soft Pretzel and Shaved Ice
- Liberty Square: Ginger Molasses Cookie and Eggnog
- Pinocchio Village Haus: Hot Chocolate, Fruit-flavored Soda, and a variety of holiday cookies
- Friar’s Nook: Chilled Apple Cider and Chocolates
- Storybook Snacks Cart: Peppermint Crunch Cookie
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies: Chocolate Chip Cookie and Shaved Ice
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café: Snickerdoodle Cookie and Hot Chocolate
Remember, all items seen in this article are exclusive only to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, running select nights between Nov. 8 – Dec. 21, 2018. However, beginning today, Nov. 9, some items will be available during regular park hours, only upon using the My Disney Experience app’s mobile order service. For guests who have never utilized this service before, it lets you order and pay for meals and snacks right from your phone, allowing you to skip the line at all participating quick-service food and beverage locations.
To take advantage of mobile ordering and see all of the Christmas treats available in the park during regular hours, be sure to download the My Disney Experience app.
If any of these bites didn’t pique your interest, the event will also feature Tony’s Most Merriest Town Square Party and the Holiday Wishes Fireworks Holiday Dessert Party, which both feature different sweet and food offerings.
To book your tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, you can contact Academy Travel or Walt Disney World.