As we continue to move forward amid the ongoing pandemic, Walt Disney World is continuing to modify its safety and health protocols as well as bring select entertainment offerings back.
But with all the changes, announcements, and updates, it can be confusing trying to navigate what entertainment is actually going to be available on your upcoming trip.
So here’s a guide to what shows and entertainment are being offered in the Florida Disney Parks right now, as of this article’s publication in early October.
- Let the Magic Begin – welcome show
- The Dapper Dans
- Casey’s Corner Pianist
- Magic Kingdom Cavalcade
- Mickey Celebration Cavalcade
- The Royal Princess Processional
- Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
- Disney Enchantment – nighttime fireworks spectacular recently replacing Happily Ever After
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- A Celebration of Festival of the Lion King
- Feathered Friends in Flight!
- Disney Kitetails – new!
- Winged Encounters – The Kingdom Takes Flight
- Kora Tinga Tinga and Chakranadi in Africa
- Mickey and Friends Flotilla on the Discovery River
- Discovery Island Drummers Flotilla
- Discovery River Character Cruise – featuring characters from Pocahontas, The Lion King, and more.
- Donald’s Dino Bash Flotilla
- Goofy and Pals Set Sail down the Discovery River
- Tree of Life Awakenings – nighttime show at the Tree of Life
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Beauty & The Beast Live on Stage
- For the First Time in Forever – A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
- Mickey and Friends Motorcade
- Disney Junior Play and Dance!
- Pixar Pals Motorcade
- Disney® Visa® Cardmember Star Wars Photo Opportunity at Animation Courtyard
- Wonderful World of Animation – nighttime show at the Chinese Theatre
- Disney® Visa® Cardmember Photo Opportunity at World Celebration
- JAMMitors – janitors using instruments like trash cans, brooms, and tin cans
- Matsuriza – Japansese Taiko drummers
- Sergio – juggler at the Italy Pavilion
- Marimba de las Américas – band at Mexico Pavilion
- Alberta Bound – Canada Mill Stage
- EPCOT Pianist at World Showcase
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE® – July 15 to November 20, 2021:
- JAMMin’ Chefs (Canada Mill Stage)
- Mariachi Cobre (America Gardens Theatre)
- Voices of Liberty (America Gardens Theatre)
- America Gardens Bandstand, featuring local bands
- Harmonious – new nighttime spectacular recently replacing EPCOT Forever/Illuminations
- Riverboat Square – live music and entertainment
- House of Blues
- AMC® Disney Springs 24 Dine-In Theatres
- Raglan Road Live Music – Patio Stage
- AdventHealth Waterfront Stage, featuring a lineup of bands, concerts and a DJ Kids Dance Party
- Waterview Park – outdoor concert featuring a rotating lineup of live music
- Sunshine Highline, with live music from the Australian didgeridoo to the sultry saxophone
- Electrical Water Pageant
- Grand Floridian Lobby Pianist
Keep in mind that some shows, such as A Celebration of Festival of the Lion King and Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage are currently presented in a modified format to be mindful of the pandemic. Adjustments to the shows have been made onstage and backstage, including updates to choreography and temporarily pausing some show elements to allow for appropriate physical distancing.
Phew, so there you go. An up-to-date list of all the exciting entertainment back at Walt Disney World. We are ecstatic to see that Disney is continuing to bring back shows and providing updates for future returns every week. But above all, it’s amazing to see Walt Disney World Resort continue to bring thousands of Cast Members back to work and hire hundreds more each week to become part of the magic.
Disney continues to announce further returns of beloved entertainment in the Parks, so stay tuned for more updates on what’s coming back soon!
For more information on live entertainment at Walt Disney World Resort and what will be available during your upcoming visit, check out the official website here.
Are you planning a trip to Walt Disney World soon? What entertainment are you excited to see again?