The Disney Family Singalong: Volume II will air on ABC on Mother’s Day at 8pm EST and will be hosted by Ryan Seacrest. The best part is we now know that The Disney Family Singalong: Volume II will feature an incredible lineup of celebrities and Disney stars (alongside their families)! Just like the first The Disney Family Singalong, the celebrities will come together and perform some of their favorite Disney tunes right from their own homes. And get ready to sing along because the words will pop up on the bottom of your screens!
Celebrity appearances to look forward to include Chloe x Halle, Billy Eichner, Hayley Erbert, Halsey, Josh Gad, Donald Glover, Derek Hough, Julianne Hough, Idina Menzel, Miguel, Keke Palmer, Ben Platt, Seth Rogen, Anika Noni Rose, Walter Russell III, Rebel Wilson, Shakira, as well as Disney on Broadway stars Merle Dandridge, Heather Headley, Adam Jacobs, Caissie Levy, Kara Lindsay, Kevin Massey, and Josh Strickland.
Performances have also been announced for the evening. Disney fans can look forward to this amazing line up of favorite Disney tunes:
- A Whole New World—Idina Menzel and Ben Platt
- Almost There—Chloe x Halle and Anika Noni Rose
- Hakuna Matata—Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner feat. Donald Glover and Walter Russell III
- Part of Your World—Halsey
- Poor Unfortunate Souls—Rebel Wilson
- Remember Me—Miguel
- Step in Time and Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious—Derek Hough, Julianne Hough, and Hayley Erbert
- Try Everything—Shakira
- When I Am Older—Josh Gad
- You’ll Be in My Heart—Disney on Broadway stars Merle Dandridge, Heather Headley, Adam Jacobs, Caissie Levy, Kara Lindsay, Kevin Massey, and Josh Strickland
- Zero to Hero—Keke Palmer
The Disney Family Singalong: Volume II will air on Mother’s Day on ABC at 8 pm EST. It will then be available to stream on Disney+ within the next few days of it airing.
The Disney Family Singalong
The original The Disney Family Singalong aired on April 16 and it was a hit! The first volume included celebrities such as Disney Legend Christina Aguilera, Erin Andrews, Bobby Bones, Michael Bublé, Kristin Chenoweth, Auliʻi Cravalho, Luke Evans, Jordan Fisher, and more.
Did you tune into the first The Disney Family Singalong? Are you looking forward to Volume II? Let us know in the comments.