One of the things I love most about visiting Walt Disney World is the drink options offered throughout the parks! Disney has a wide variety of mixed drinks like a mint julep, a margarita, or a pina colada to wines and beers that you can’t find anywhere else. One of my favorites to order while visiting the theme parks is the Blue “Glow-tini”.
This drink is served at several different dining locations around the property including 50’s Prime Time Cafe at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. What makes this martini so unique is, not only the flavors of peach and pineapple but the beautiful glow it gets from the blue glow-cube!
And now, you can make this Blue “Glow-tini” in the comfort of your own home thanks to this drink recipe from The Ultimate Disney World Cookbook by David Kennedy. Please drink responsibly.
Blue “Glow-tini” Drink Recipe
- 1 ounce Skyy Citirus Vodka
- 0.5 ounce Bols Blue Curacao
- 0.5 ounce Bols Peach Schnapps
- 1 ounce Sweet and Sour
- 0.5 ounce Pineapple Juice
- 1 Blue Glow Cube (optional)
- Coat the rim of the martini glass with sugar.
- Pour all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well until combined and strain into the martini glass.
- Add glow cube if desired.
- Drink responsibly and Enjoy!
More DIY Disney Drinks
If you are looking for even more DIY Disney Drink Recipes to make while you are missing the parks, check out some of our other recipes from the series below. From Disney cocktails to Inside the Magic’s DIY recipes, there is a wide variety of drinks to choose from!
- Try Your Hand At These Flavorful Disney Cruise Line Cocktail
- EPCOT Frozen Limoncello Margarita Recipe
- Summertime Freeze Drink Recipe From Disney Cruise Line
- The Baby Yoda Cocktail
- A Mickey Mouse Inspired Cocktail
- Maleficent Mocktail Recipe
- ITM’s “Tangled”-Themed Cocktail
- Snow Leopard Salvation From Nomad Lounge in Animal Kingdom
Will you be making this Blue “Glow-tini” in the comfort of your own home? Let us know in the comments.