Do you or anybody in your family that love to mingle with Disney royalty? A little princess that needs to appear at the Royal Table, or a little Aladdin searching for his Jasmine? Well, there are quite a few experiences at Walt Disney World that put you and your family face to face with their favorite members of the Disney Court.
If you have visited Walt Disney World in the past, or have done some research for your next visit, you probably heard of a few of these. But we wanted to give our fellow Disniacs a full list of the top Princess Experiences available to you at The Most Magical Place on Earth.
Princess Dining Experiences at Walt Disney World Resort
- Cinderella’s Royal Table (Cinderella and other Disney Royalty)
- You are invited to eat, drink, and be merry in Cinderella’s own Royal Banquet Hall. Your guest will greet you in the Grand Hall before making your way to the Banquet Hall upstairs to meet the other Disney Royals that have decided to stop by! (Character Appearances Subject to Change)
- Be Our Guest (The Beast)
- While it’s not a normal Character Dining experience, it is one of the most immersive at Walt Disney World. Serving quick-service-style breakfast and lunch, and a formal-style dinner, you can enjoy a delicious meal in the very ballroom Belle and Prince Adam had that unforgettable dance, as well as the bone-chilling West Wing. Belle is, of course, pre-occupied sharing her Enchanted Tales with her friends in the village, but your host, the Beast will be on hand to greet you and pose for a picture or two.
- Gaston’s Tavern
- Okay, yes. Gaston is not a Disney Princess. BUT his quick-service Tavern is a must-see for any fan of his movie, Beauty and the Beast. While you sip on a LaFou’s Brew (a non-alcoholic, cider-based drink that’s arguably better than Butter Beer) take a picture in Gaston’s massive chair by the fireplace, and possibly catch him for a meet n’ greet right outside.
- Disney’s Perfectly Princess Tea
- Arrive in the sunny tea room of the Grand Floridian for an unforgettable tea party with a special visit by Princess Aurora.
- Cinderella’s Happily Ever After Dinner
- Combine an all-you-can-eat buffet with a full cast of your favorite Cinderella characters. Dinning here means table visits from Cinderella and Prince Charming, but also Lady Tremaine and Cinderella’s ugly stepsisters.
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
- Enjoy delicious Norwegian cuisine with Belle several of her Princess friends at this Nordic-style Character Dinner.
You can also meet her highness, Sophia the First, with her Disney Jr. friends at Hollywood and Vine at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Princess-Themed Hotel Rooms
- Royal Guest Rooms at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort — Riverside
- The Little Mermaid-themed rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
But no matter where you stay on property, you can arrange for some extra special welcoming gifts and decorations to be placed in your hotel rooms to give your party the royal treatment.
Princess Attractions Inside Walt Disney World Theme Parks
Whether they take the form of iconic rides, unforgettable stage shows, or energetic sing-alongs, Walt Disney World is home to a plethora of attractions featuring your favorite Princess or inspired by her movie. Here’s the list of every attraction in the Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios and where you can find them.
Princess Attractions at The Magic Kingdom
- Prince Charming’s Regal Carrousel, Fantasyland
- Enchanted Tales with Belle, New Fantasyland
- Under the Sea – Journey of The Little Mermaid, New Fantasyland
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Fantasyland
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic, Fantasyland
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Adventureland
- The Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire
Princess Attractions at EPCOT
- Frozen Ever After, Norway Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along, France Pavilion — Opening January 17, 2020
Princess Attractions at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid, Animation Courtyard
- Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage, Theatre of the Stars
Princess Meet n’ Greets Around Walt Disney World
Of course, no trip to Walt Disney World is complete without paying a visit to your favorite Princess and you don’t want to have to rely on getting a dinner reservation. So, here are the places you can find your Princesses around the Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Princess Meet n’ Greets in the Magic Kingdom
- Cinderella, “Princess Fairytale Hall”
- Belle, “Enchanted Tales with Belle”
- Ariel, “Ariel’s Grotto”
- Jasmine, With Aladdin in Adventureland.
- Rapunzel, “Princess Fairytale Hall”
- Tiana, “Princess Fairytale Hall”
- Elena, “Princess Fairytale Hall”
- Merida, “Fairytale Garden”
Princess Meet n’ Greets in EPCOT
- Snow White, Germany Pavilion
- Aurora, France Pavilion
- Anna & Elsa, Norway Pavilion
- Jasmine, Morocco Pavilion
- Mulan, China Pavilion
- Belle, France Pavilion
- Vanellope von Schweetz, ImageWorks
You can also meet Mary Poppins and Alice Kingsley at the U.K. pavilion.
Princess Meet n’ Greets in Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Pocahontas, Discovery Island
Become a Disney Princess at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
With a little faith, trust, and pixie dust, your little ones can be transformed into their favorite princesses thanks to extra-special makeovers provided by Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Unfortunately for the older princesses, this experience is only available for those 12 and younger.
Do you know someone who can’t get enough of the Disney princesses? Who’s your favorite princess? Let us know in the comments!