EPCOT will reopen the Palais du Cinema theater at its France Pavilion on Friday, January 17. The iconic show, “Impressions de France” will return home and share the theater with the new “Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along.”
Here’s what we know so far:
- Disney released showtimes for “Impressions de France.”
- Beginning on Friday, January 17, 2020, the show will run from 7:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- The show is advertised as having an 18-minute run time.
- Disney is yet to release showtimes for “Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along.”
- However, considering both shows will share the theater, we can deduce the sing-along will be showing earlier in the day.
- World Showcase pavilions and attractions usually open around 11 a.m. each day.
- Both shows are expected to premiere on Friday, January 17, 2020.
EPCOT’s France Pavilion Nears Completion
The reopening of the Palais du Cinema is the latest milestone in the French pavilion’s progress. Last night, Imagineers installed the iconic Gusteau’s sign from Disney/Pixar’s Ratatouille, the film-inspired ride, Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, is scheduled to open this summer.
An Advance in the IP Invasion
With the addition of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, and the all-new “Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along,” the IPs are advancing further and further into the World Showcase. While many are excited about the changes, others are left frustrated and believe films and characters are taking the place of what could be new “non-Disney” attractions.
Book Your Disney Vacation
Are you planning a trip to EPCOT or anywhere else in Walt Disney World? If so, our friends at Academy Travel are here to help. Backed with years of experience and award-winning customer service, Academy’s travel agents know how to make your next Disney vacation your most magical yet. Contact them today for a free, no-obligation quote.
Are you excited for the changes coming to EPCOT’s France Pavilion? Let us know in the comments!