Disney Visa cardmembers are starting to receive an offer in the mail with details on how you can save on your Disney+ subscription. If you currently are Disney Visa cardmember, then you can enjoy this exclusive discount and become a Founders Circle Member of Disney+.
Currently, cardmembers have a choice of two options:
- A 2 Year Disney+ subscription for a total of $119 plus taxes, which will save you $20.
- A 3 Year Disney+ subscription for a total of $169 plus taxes, which will save you $40.
In order to be eligible, you must use your Disney Visa Card to purchase your Disney+ subscription. But that’s not all! Those who take advantage of this exclusive offer will also receive a digital “Lady and the Tramp” poster.
Disney+ will be home to a number of Classic Disney Animated movies as well as Marvel films and other Original Disney Channel shows. It will also introduce a number of new projects such as a variety of live-action films, new Disney+ series, and more!
Here is a list of just some of the projects we can look forward to once Disney+ launches:
- Live Action “Lady and the Tramp”
- “The Mandalorian“
- A new “Lizzie McGuire” series
- “Star Wars: The Clone Wars”
- “Forky Asks a Question”
- “Monsters at Work”
- “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series“
- “The World According to Jeff Goldblum”
- “Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Candace Against the Universe”
- “Ms. Marvel”
- Marvel’s “What If?” series
- and so many more!
Disney+ will launch in the U.S. on November 12. For more information on what’s to come, visit our D23 Expo Disney+ Panel recap.
Are you a Disney Visa cardmember looking forward to the launch of Disney+?