One of the most enjoyable venues at Disney Springs during the holiday season is Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar — that’s right, the Indiana Jones-inspired Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar transforms into a holiday wonderland for Guests to enjoy all season long.
Although Christmas has already arrived at Walt Disney World Resort’s theme parks, Jock Lindsey’s won’t be getting its official transformation until tomorrow, November 5, 2021. Orlando Weekly confirmed the menu for this year’s Holiday Bar experience:
- Venison Slider – Sliders with venison sausage patties (sorry, Rudolph), arugula, tomato, and cranberry aioli on house-made buns.
- Fried Brussels Sprouts – Fried Brussels sprouts with bacon vinaigrette.
- Holiday Lights Deviled Eggs (above) – Colored deviled eggs with tobiko, and shrimp.
- Ham and Brie Flatbread – Shaved ham and Brie cheese, pomegranate seeds, Granny Smith apples, apple vinaigrette, and watercress.
- Cookies and Milk – Assorted Christmas cookies served with coquito.
- “Lump of Coal” – Cookies and cream ganache “coal.”
- Elf Elixir – Tequila, crème de menthe, and half & half with cookie crumb and Holly leaf sugar garnishes.
- Claus Mo (get it?) – Cosmopolitan with a shimmery twist, garnished with red and white sugar and a candy cane.
- Yule Mule – Gin, ginger beer, cranberry juice, and rosemary simple syrup with a holly-leaf sugar garnish.
More on Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
Refuel for Your Next Adventure
In search of dining, drinks and décor far beyond the ordinary? Touch down at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar.
This family-friendly waterfront outpost is a prime destination for explorers seeking casual fare with a daring flair and rare cocktail concoctions—surrounded by vintage aviation ambience inspired by the high-flying exploits of Indiana Jones’ intrepid pilot.
Set off on a thrilling culinary expedition with our Snakebite Sliders served with tomato-bacon jam. Share a taste of the action with your whole flight crew by splitting an order of Air Pirate’s Pretzels or seasonal flatbreads.
Enjoy beer flights, wine or discover our “spirits” of adventure: exotic, one-of-a-kind elixirs to complement your gourmet journey. Try the Fountain of Youth or The Scottish Professor, a snappy blend of Scotch whiskey and gin. Non-alcoholic drinks are also available. So, what’s your pleasure, kid?
Will you be visiting Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar this year?
Let the expert team at Academy Travel help you plan your next magical vacation to Walt Disney World Resort’s four theme parks — Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios — and the Disney Springs shopping and dining district!