Want to celebrate Walt Disney World Resort’s 50th anniversary in the most magical way possible? Here’s how! Disney has just announced a special, exclusive, limited-time VIP tour in honor of Disney World’s 50th anniversary.
The tour will take your party of up to six people (plus your VIP tour guide) to several locations on Walt Disney World property, including the following:
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground and Tri-Circle D Ranch
- Magic Kingdom, including Be Our Guest Restaurant
- EPCOT, including Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
Disney outlines everything this special VIP tour is about on the official website:
Celebrate 50 Magical Years at Walt Disney World Resort
Get ready to travel by land, sky and the seven seas on an adventure of a lifetime.
Together, your party of up to 6 people—along with your Disney VIP Tour Guide—will enjoy a day of unparalleled magical experiences during the Walt Disney Resort 50th Anniversary celebration. You’ll see a select few of your favorite attractions in a new light as we reveal some of our best behind-the-scenes secrets.
Travel back in time and discover how Walt’s passions inspired the offerings available throughout Disney Parks today and get a sneak peek of some exciting things to come.
First, you’ll mosey on over to the place where it all started. Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground opened in 1971 and was among the first places to stay at Walt Disney World Resort. Discover the all-new Tri-Circle D Ranch and then take to stunning waterways—offering a view of our magnificent Disney Resorts Collection—on a private charter bound for Magic Kingdom park.
Step into an enchanting realm of Magic Kingdom park and see the founding theme park of Walt Disney World Resort in a whole new light. While exploring all Magic Kingdom park has to offer, you’ll be invited to relax—let us pull up a chair—as the dining room proudly presents your lunch at Be Our Guest Restaurant!
Next, cruise down your favorite highway in the sky, heading towards Epcot. Upon arrival, you’ll get a look into the stunning transformation of the park and discover what happens when the power of human imagination is combined with the magic of Disney. There’ll even be time to “squeak” on over to Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure. At the end of your trip, your Disney VIP Tour Guide will give you a finale moment befitting a magical day!
Does this sound like an experience you can’t miss? Here’s what you need to know about booking.
- The tour reservations are open now for bookings beginning October 26.
- Valid theme park admission (such as a theme park ticket or Annual Pass) is required and is not included in the cost of the VIP tour. However, Disney Signature Services will make your theme park reservations for you.
- All Guests participating must be at least 12 years old. Your party can be up to six people, including yourself. However, the six-person maximum includes non-participating Guests, such as infants.
- The tour can span up to eight hours.
- Advance reservations are required, and you can call (407) 560-4033 to book.
- The 50th anniversary tour is a limited-time VIP tour offering, and some blockout dates apply: November 25 through November 27, 2021 and December 25, 2021 through January 1, 2022.
You can also book this VIP tour experience through an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, AKA a Disney travel agent. You can click here to contact our friends at Academy Travel to book through them!
Have you ever taken a VIP tour at the Disney Parks? What was your experience like? Let us know in the comments!