Would you like a taste of country cooking with a large helping of sweetness? Well, Disney has some great cooking that will have you begging for the recipes, saying “Pretty please, with sugar on top?” Disney has provided some chic and classic cookie recipes, great for the holidays or any time of year.
Disney fans will reminisce about their last visit to Disney’s Wilderness Lodge at Walt Disney World with this fantastic recipe for Molasses Crackle Cookies! They promise to be chewy and sweet, with a hint of spicy, gingery goodness. Do you want to make this country-inspired dessert for your family of buckaroos? We have provided this recipe from Disney Parks Blog below. Yee-haw!
Molasses Crackle Cookies
Recipe Source: Disney Parks Blog
Makes 30 Cookies
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar; divided
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground clove
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream together canola oil and 1 3/4 cups sugar in large bowl.
- Add in molasses and egg, mix until blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and clove in medium bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to molasses mixture and mix until combined.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup sugar in small bowl. Use a #12 ice cream scoop or with hand form 2-inch balls, roll in sugar.
- Place on baking sheets at least 2 inches apart. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until golden brown.
If you would like a printable copy of this recipe from Disney Parks Blog, click here.
More Disney Cookie Recipes
If you love Disney cookies as much as we do, you will want to bake all the cookies your kitchen can contain. We encourage this sort of passion. In fact, you could bake them all and throw yourself a tasting party. Yay for you! Here’s some cookie recipes to get you started.
- Bake a Batch of Delicious Mickey Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Spaceship Earth Holiday Cookie Recipe Adds Sparkle to The Season!
- Disney Recipe: Delicious Tsum Tsum Butter Cookies
- Jingle All The Way For This Iconic Gingerbread Mickey Recipe!
- Make Pixar’s Jack-Jack Cookie Num Num With This Disney Recipe!
- Celebrate Star Wars Day With This Adorable D-O Droid Cookie Recipe!
- 13 Best Disney Cookie Recipes For The Holidays!
Will you be cooking a delicious batch of Molasses Crackle Cookies? Let us know in the comments!