Hot Topic is one of the biggest stores for any Disney fan. They usually have exclusive original Disney merchandise and even some other amazing Disney finds like handbags, purses, and wallets. So, it is no surprise they would now invest in Disney Princess dresses.
This week Hot Topic released a new collection of Disney Princess dresses. The cold shoulder dresses are about knee length in slightly different styles and in four different colors representing each Disney princess: Pink for Aurora, Purple for Rapunzel, Blue for Cinderella, and Yellow for Belle.
These online-exclusive Disney princess dresses are perfect if you are still in search of a Halloween costume this year. They are cost-friendly and cute. If you add a pretty princess tiara, it will look perfect! A simple, but elegant Halloween costume.
Belle – Beauty and the Beast
Rapunzel – Tangled
Aurora – Sleeping Beauty
The dresses are being sold for $59.90, and $64.90 for the plus-size ones. If you are interested in buying any of these, you can click here. And to top it all off, Hot Topic is giving a 20% off on the dresses with the code HT20.
If you like these dresses, you might also like to take a look at these other Disney princess merchandise:
- NEW Must Have Loungefly Disney Princess Backpacks
- A Cinderella Castle Dollhouse Fit For a Princess!
- These Castle Minnie Ears Are Fit For a Princess!
- Disney Princess Gourmet Coffee Maker Gets Huge Discount at Best Buy
- Enchanting NEW Disney Princess Dinnerware Collection Arrives Online!
- Character Inspired Dresses Fit for Any Princess or Jedi Warrior
What do you think of the Disney Princess dresses? Which one is your favorite, and would you consider getting one for a Halloween costume? Let us know in the comments below.