The EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival typically takes place during the fall months, but for 2020 Disney is debuting the popular event early, In fact — it officially debuted on July 15, making this the longest-running EPCOT Food and Wine Festival yet!
For the 2020 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival, there are over 20 festival-exclusive marketplaces for Guests to choose from including Italian classics, Mexican favorites, and more.
But one food booth in particular provides some of our favorite dishes all in one place — The Wine and Dine Featuring Festival Favorites booth!
From pierogis to spanakopita to wine and even a Guinness Baileys Milkshake, there are so many options perfect for any palate. Let’s take a look at the full menu below.
Wine & Dine Featuring Festival Favorites (World Showplace)
- Kielbasa and Potato Pierogi with Caramelized Onions and Sour Cream, Poland
- Seafood Fisherman’s Pie, Ireland
- Spanakopita, Greece
- Forge Cellars Dry Riesling Classique, Seneca Lake
- Conundrum Red Blend, California
- tenshən Rhône Style White Blend, Central Coast
- Lang & Reed Wine Company Cabernet Franc, North Coast
- Frog’s Leap Zinfandel, Napa Valley
- Kurt Russell’s Gogi Wines Pinot Noir, Santa Rita Hills
- Bleu Spectrum: Blanc de Bleu Cuvée Mousseux with Boba Pearls
- Guinness Baileys Milkshake
Food Guides To 2020 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival
If you are looking for some food guides to this year’s EPCOT Food and Wine Festival, check out our other articles here:
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate Items Bring Science Fun To EPCOT Food
- Mac & Cheese Lovers MUST Try This New Festival Booth
- Apple Spice and Everything Nice at This Food Booth in EPCOT
- EPCOT Food & Wine Festival Booth Menus!
More on the 2020 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival
Along with the several different festival food booths, the 2020 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival also brings fun activities such as Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak scavenger hunt (which usually takes place with the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival in the Spring).
Unfortunately, however, the popular Eat to the Beat Concert Series, which takes place every year during the Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT, will not be offered this year. Guests can still enjoy music from acts including Mariachi Cobre or the JAMMitors.
Don’t forget to contact the expert Disney Vacation Planners at Academy Travel to help you put together your dream trip. Get in touch for a free quote today!
Will you be visiting the 2020 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival? Let us know in the comments below.