Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, FL has officially reopened to the public after being closed since mid-March, and guests are extremely excited to be back in the Most Magical Place on Earth!
The bright pink Starbucks beverage is called the “Welcome Back” Frappuccino and it was certainly a hit on reopening day. In case you were wondering what exactly this beverage consists of, it is a blended drink with Mango Dragonfruit Refresher, coconut milk, strawberries, blueberries, and the pineapple ginger syrup. It is then topped with a gorgeous golden ginger whipped cream! (Can somebody say Instagram-worthy?)
Instagram users everywhere decided to post the beautiful new Instagram-worthy Starbucks “Welcome Back” Frappuccino to their profile and fans everywhere and loving it.
View this post on Instagram
“Welcome Back” drink at Disney Springs Starbucks ? ??. . . It feels SO good to be back on Disney property. I feel like I’m “Home” ? . . Anyone else come out for the opening of Disney Springs today? . . ************************** Follow: @moore_disney_magic @sandy_sunshine68 @resistancewallphotos *************************** #MooreDisneyMagic #Disney #wdw #WaltDisney #DisneySprings #DisneyDay #WaltDisneyWorld #DisneyDaily #DisneyStarbucks #DisneyNerd #DisneyFollow #DisneyAddict #DisneyFun #DisneyGram #InstaDisney #DisneyInsta #DisneyPhotos #DisneyLifestyle #DisneyAnnualPassholder #wdw_igers #MyDisneyLife #DisneyLove #DisneyStyle #DisneyForLife #DisneyMagic #DisneySide #DisneyFamily #MagicDisneyDream #AllThingsDisney #OhMyDisney
More Information on Disney Springs Protocols
With Disney Springs‘ phased reopening comes a few new health and safety protocols that guests must follow to ensure everyone’s well-being. One of those protocols being a brand new social distancing team of Cast Members. This Disney Parks team will be used to engage with guests as well as make sure that social distancing guidelines are followed in queues and in popular areas of Disney Springs.
If you plan on visiting Disney Springs now that it has officially reopened, there are a few things you may want to keep in mind.
- Parking procedures including the possibility of closures of parking lots depending on capacity. Guests may only park in the Orange and Lime parking garages as all surface parking lots and valet will remain unavailable during the initial reopening of Disney Springs. You can read more about parking procedures here.
- Upon entering, all guests will undergo a temperature screening, and all guests (ages 3 and older) are required to wear face coverings.
- All entry and exit ways will have hand-sanitizing stations available for use. Portable handwashing stations have also been added throughout Disney Springs for guests to utilize when not near a restroom.
- Disney Springs has announced that, in order to keep capacity limited, even if you have an advance dining reservation, you may not be able to get in. You can read more about Disney Springs’ official statement here.
- Disney Springs will not be implementing a bag check, but there will be a temperature screening. You can read all about Disney Springs Security measures here.
- Not all of the stores or restaurants will be opened at first. However, Inside the Magic does have a complete list of all the restaurants that officially reopened on May 20th as well as all of the retailers and shops. Please keep in mind that according to a union leader in an article from The Hollywood Reporter, Disney owned retail shops won’t reportedly begin to open until May 27.
Please note at this time, the Walt Disney World Resort has not yet announced a reopening date for its theme parks. Inside the Magic will continue to update you as we get information.
Will you be visiting Disney Springs now that it has officially reopened? Let us know in the comments.