We are just one day away from Disney Springs reopening to the public!
Disney Springs, which is Disney’s dining and entertainment complex, previously announced that it will begin to reopen in phases starting on Wednesday, May 20. There will be several enhanced safety measures put into place including social distancing protocols, temperature screening tents, and limited capacity.
But with so many questions on what exactly will be reopening on May 20th with the entertainment complex, we decided to put together a complete list of retail shops that have confirmed they will be open to guests.
The following locations will open on May 20th:
- The Art Corner by Artistic Talent Group
- Chapel Hats
- Columbia Sportswear
- Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers
- Edward Beiner Purveyor of Fine Eyewear
- Free People
- Happy Hound
- Lucky Brand
- Luxury of Time by Diamonds International
- Pandora® Jewelry
- Pelé Soccer
- Pop Gallery
- Ron Jon Surf Shop®
- Royally Yours by Arribas Brothers
- Savannah Bee Company
- Sosa Family Cigars
- Sugarboo & Co.
- Vera Bradley
Inside the Magic also has a complete list of all the restaurants that will be opening on May 20th, which includes STK Orlando Restaurant, Wine Bar George, Wolfgang Puck Bar and Grill, and others. Check it out here.
Beginning on May 27th, according to a union leader in an article from The Hollywood Reporter, Disney retail shops will reportedly begin to open. Disney has not yet officially announced this information but it will be posted here on the Disney Springs website as well as on Inside the Magic once confirmed.
Disney Springs has recently announced a brand new social distancing team of Cast Members. This team will be used to engage with guests as well as make sure that social distancing guidelines are followed in queues and in popular areas of Disney Springs.
If you plan on visiting Disney Springs when it reopens on May 20th, there are a few things you may want to keep in mind.
- Parking procedures including the possibility of closures of parking lots depending on capacity. Guests may only park in the Orange and Lime parking garages as all surface parking lots and valet will remain unavailable during the initial reopening of Disney Springs. You can read more about parking procedures here.
- Disney Springs has announced that, in order to keep capacity limited, even if you have an advance dining reservation, you may not be able to get in. You can read more about Disney Springs’ official statement here.
- Disney Springs will not be implementing a bag check, but there will be a temperature screening. You can read all about Disney Springs Security measures here.
Will you be visiting Disney Springs on May 20? Let us know in the comments.