If you are a fan of all things pumpkin, you are going to love the latest recipe Disney has shared.
We are halfway to Halloween and Disney is celebrating by releasing several different decorating tips, new merchandise, and plenty of delicious recipes — including this one for Pumpkin Pancakes!
Gather the family and follow along with this step by step recipe from Disney. You will be transformed into an at-home chef before you know it.
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Combine milk, egg, melted butter, pumpkin, and vanilla extract in small bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, salt, and cloves in medium bowl. Fold wet ingredients into flour mixture.
- Heat lightly-oiled large skillet or griddle over medium heat until hot. Add 1/4 cup scoops of pancake batter onto griddle. Cook for 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
For a downloadable version of these instructions, click here.
More Disney Recipes
If you are looking for even more Disney recipes to make while at home, check out some of our favorites below.
- Celebrate Disney’s #Halfway2Halloween Takeover With Delicious Pumpkin Twists — Get the recipe here.
- This Is (Halfway to) Halloween! Make Jack Skellington Cookies at Home — Get the recipe here.
- PB&J Milkshake from 50’s Prime Time Cafe — Get the recipe here.
- Make Gaston’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls — Get the recipe here.
- Make LeFou’s Brew — Get the recipe here.
- Enjoy The Iconic Green or Blue Milk — Get the recipe here.
- Make The Famous “Grey Stuff” — Get the recipe here.
Will you be making these pumpkin pancakes in honor of halfway to Halloween? Let us know in the comments below.