For all of us working from home, we’ve become all too familiar with the video chat conferencing and attending a virtual meeting. Well, why not add a dash of pixie-dust to you and your co-workers with these Disney-inspired zoom virtual background images?
Zoom, the video communications platform, offers users the option to add virtual backgrounds to their zoom meeting. This comes in super handy if you don’t want to have your personal space show up behind you on your work call.
And for us Disney fans, they’ve upped the ante with these Disney-inspired free zoom backgrounds that will put you right in the middle of the magic, and are almost guaranteed to brighten even the dullest work conferences (though we hope you’re not having to deal with too many of those could-have-been-an-email meetings!).
Disney Princess Virtual Backgrounds
For the Disney Princess lover, choose from the Beast Castle Library, Prince Eric’s Castle, Disney’s Tangled floating lanterns (swoon), Princess and the Frog, Moana’s Motunui, and Cinderella Castle!
Pixar Virtual Backgrounds
Are you more of a Disney/Pixar fan? Well, you have a friend in the virtual background world! Look at these adorable Pixar Virtual backgrounds you can choose from!
You can choose between Toy Story, Inside Out, Finding Nemo, Incredibles 2, Cars 3, and Up. Our favorite is the Incredibles 2 home one. Who wouldn’t want to be quarantined in that place?!
How to Enable the Virtual Background
The Zoom website has a step-by-step process outlining zoom’s virtual background feature to help users get these magical backgrounds enabled. Be sure to visit the help center for a complete overview and list of requirements.
Here are the basic instructions from the help page on the Zoom site to get enable your new background of choice:
To enable the Virtual Background feature for all members of your organization:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an administrator with permission to edit Account settings, and click Account Settings.
- Navigate to the Virtual Background option on the Meeting settings tab and verify that the setting is enabled.
Note: If the setting is disabled, click the Status toggle to enable it. If a verification dialog displays, choose Turn On to verify the change.
- (Optional) If you want to make this setting mandatory for all users in your account, click the lock icon, and then click Lock to confirm the setting.
Note: Users must logout of the Zoom Desktop Client and login to it again for this setting to take affect.
After you have enabled virtual backgrounds you will have a selection of default images that can become the background for your video calls.
To add any of the custom images above simply download the custom Zoom background(s) you want and add them to your next zoom call. Best of all you don’t need a green screen (but if you have one you can add it to make your virtual background image even more clear) to create your own Disney-inspired custom background. This is also explained in the video above.
Update: As video conferencing demand grows Disney keeps adding more free zoom background images. Check out these additional articles for more Disney virtual backgrounds.
- More Disney Virtual Backgrounds Arrive – and They’re the Best Yet!
- Add These “Star Wars” Virtual Backgrounds to Your Next Zoom Meeting
- Disney Shares Virtual Backgrounds of Iconic Park Locations for Video Calls
- Your Guide to EVERY Disney, “Star Wars”, Marvel, and Disney Parks Zoom Background!
Prefer to add some Harry Potter and Universal Studios Magic to your video call? Don’t worry we have something for you too.
- Transport yourself to the Universal Studios during your next video call with new virtual backgrounds
Would you add some Disney magic to your next video meeting with one of these backgrounds? Which one is your favorite? Let us know in the comments!