With all there is to see, do and experience aboard ship, you might just forget you’re floating on the ocean waves. Aboard a Marvel Day at Sea cruise, you can be at one with your inner Marvel fan as you meet some of Marvel’s greatest heroes like Spider-Man, Iron Man, and Captain America. Reserve your very own time slot and pose for photos with Iron Man, Black Panther, and Iron Man during exciting photo sessions. You might even be lucky enough to spot Thor, Loki, Doctor Strange, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Gamora, Captain Marvel, and other members of the Marvel Universe.
Your little ones are invited to join in the fun at the Marvel Super Hero Academy located inside Disney’s Oceaneer Club. And if it’s entertainment you’re looking for, Marvel Day at Sea has you covered there too. See a spectacular Super Hero stunt show, and enjoy mystic arts with Doctor Strange inside the Walt Disney Theater. Adults can dance the night away at Fathoms and even see Star-Lord and Gamora. During the Marvel Heroes Unite Deck Show, Tony Stark hosts a nighttime spectacular unlike any other with fireworks, Super Heroes and Villains–and all at sea!
And for everyone who loves the Fab Five and company (and who doesn’t?), there’s the Mickey & Friends Super Show hosted by Mickey, Minnie Donald, Goofy, Daisy, Pluto, Donald, and Chip ‘n Dale. All your favorite Disney characters are there to honor their most favorite Marvel heroes. Little ones can cut a rug and have some fun on deck with the whole gang. This show is one you don’t want to miss.
Disney Cruise Line’s Marvel Day at Sea is available on select five-night cruises from Miami to The Bahamas and the beautiful Western Caribbean in 2020 and 2021, so don’t miss your opportunity. Choose from these dates of travel:
- January 9, 2020 – 5-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami
- January 18, 2020 – 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami
- January 27, 2020 – 5-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami
- February 1, 2020 – 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami
- February 10, 2020 – 5-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami
- February 15, 2020 – 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami
- February 24, 2020 – 5-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami
- February 29, 2020 – 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami
- March 9, 2020 – 5-Night Bahamian Cruise from Miami
There are only nine Marvel-themed cruises available so don’t wait to book your experience. Visit the Disney Cruise Line website for more information, or request a free, no-obligation vacation quote from the Authorized Disney Vacation Planners at Academy Travel.
Source:Disney Cruise Line Blog