It’s only a matter of weeks before one of the most highly anticipated movies of the year, Frozen 2, hits theaters, and already Disney Parks are getting ready for all the Frozen fun! Walt Disney World is serving up some delicious Frozen 2 desserts all throughout Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Typhoon Lagoon, Disney Springs, and the Disney Resort hotels. Here’s a closer look at all the sweet treats you’ll find at Disney World to celebrate Frozen 2!
- Olaf’s Frozen Hot Chocolate Cake (Main Street Bakery, available all day) – gluten-friendly chocolate cake layered with chocolate crispy pearls, chocolate panna cotta, and marshmallow fluff
- Sven’s Carrot Cake (Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café, Exclusive to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party) – carrot cake topped with cream cheese frosting, sugar carrots, and a chocolate piece
Each of these treats is available beginning November 8.
- 4 Pack Mini Spirit Cupcakes:
Earth – chocolate cupcake with cookie crumbles and candy rocks
Wind – vanilla cupcake with vanilla buttercream and fall leaf sprinkles
Fire – chocolate cupcake with fire buttercream
Water – vanilla cupcake with blue buttercream and sugar bubbles
- Fall Cheesecake – lemon cheesecake with graham cracker crust topped with Olaf and fall leaf sprinkles
- Caramel Mousse – sea salt caramel mousse with vanilla cake crust and white chocolate piece
- Frozen Orange Vanilla Cream Soda – served in a souvenir sipper
- Sven’s Apple Cheesecake – apple-filled cheesecake
Each of these desserts is available for purchase at Kringla Bakeri og Kafe in the Norway pavilion.
- Elsa’s Frozen Wave – cotton candy vanilla milkshake with whipped cream, fall and winter sprinkles, and a white chocolate coin
The Ganachery (available starting November 15)
- Chocolate Olaf – creamy milk chocolate Olaf filled with mini pumpkin spice marshmallows frolicking in a pile of chocolate leaves
- Pumpkin Spice Ganache Square
- Chocolate Ganache Pop – salted caramel ganache pop
- Olaf Dole Whip Slushy – vanilla soft-serve on top of blue raspberry slush with Olaf chocolate piece and chocolate chip buttons
- Anna and Elsa Petit Cake – cinnamon-nutmeg chiffon cake with Calvados caramel mousse, cranberry-cherry pate de fruit, and roasted hazelnuts
- Arendelle Anna Petit Cake – cinnamon-nutmeg chiffon cake with Calvados caramel mousse, cranberry-cherry pate de fruit, and roasted hazelnuts
Beach Club Marketplace and The Market at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort
- Dark Sea Chocolate Cake – chocolate cake with caramel cream cheese swirl, a dulcey chocolate mousse dome, glaçage, and a white chocolate glaze
Everything POP Shopping & Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort and Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort (available starting November 17)
- Frozen Waves Cupcake – chocolate cupcake filled with chocolate ganache and topped with vanilla mint buttercream and sanding sugar
Food courts at Disney’s All-Star Resorts (available starting November 1)
- Frozen Fractals Cupcake – blue confetti cupcake with shades of blue frost buttercream and a white chocolate piece
Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- “Frozen 2” Pumpkin Spiced Donut Tart – vanilla tart shell filled with pumpkin custard and topped with a spiced donut cake top, cinnamon glaze, and chocolate leaves
Good’s Food to Go at Disney’s Old Key West Resort and The Artist’s Palette at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Hidden Truth Cupcake – chocolate cupcake with blackberry ganache, blackberry buttercream, white chocolate garnish, and blue and white sprinkles
Food courts at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort and Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Water Spirit Cupcake – chocolate cupcake filled with white chocolate mousse and topped with vanilla buttercream, crispy pearls, and a white chocolate garnish
Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Enchanted Forest Leaves – maple leaf-shaped sugar cookie sandwich filled with maple and praline buttercream and garnished with a chocolate coin
Roaring Fork at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge (available starting November 24)
- Fall Into Winter Dessert – spiced cheesecake with a caramel apple compote, embossed fondant, and sprinkles
Want even more Frozen fun? Book a trip to Walt Disney World to try all these Frozen 2 desserts for yourself — and you can even see the new movie at the AMC Theaters in Disney Springs after it comes out on November 22! Click here for a free, no-obligation vacation quote from the Authorized Disney Vacation Planners at Academy Travel to bring your Frozen 2 dreams to life on your next Disney trip!
Which of these Frozen 2 desserts are you hoping to try at Walt Disney World? Let us know in the comments!