Toy Story Mania is one of the more popular rides in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. If you never had the chance to experience Toy Story Mania, it allows Guests to go on a 4D shooting arcade adventure. Due to the high demand for this attraction, there is typically a long wait time — some days even reaching a few hours long.
Well, what if we shared a tip with you so that you can ride Toy Story Mania without a wait?
We have visited Disney’s Hollywood Studios on many occasions and have noticed that if you want to ride Toy Story Mania with low wait times, be sure to visit the ride at nighttime! By the time Park closing approaches, many Guests have left the theme park, making Toy Story Mania almost a walk-on.
Every single time I, personally, have gone on Toy Story Mania within the last hour of the Park being open, I have walked right onto the ride. So the next time you see that Toy Story Mania has over an hour wait, try and wait and check back later in the evening!
More on Toy Story Mania
Step inside Andy’s room and make your way through a toy chest full of classic games before picking up a pair of special 3D glasses. Then, board a carnival-inspired tram and use your spring-action shooter to take your best shot at an array of moving targets.
Compete with other players for the highest score on all the fast-paced games.
May the best toy win!
Fun & Games
There are 5 fast-paced games to play. As each game is completed, your tram will spin and slide to the next game.
- Hamm & Eggs — Fire hardboiled eggs at targets in the barnyard.
- Rex & Trixie’s Dino Darts — Launch darts and pop balloons in front of a prehistoric volcano.
- Green Army Men Shoot Camp — Aim your baseballs at dinner plates at the firing range.
- Buzz Lightyear’s Flying Tossers — Toss rings and catch some aliens.
- Woody’s Rootin’ Tootin’ Shootin’ Gallery — Shoot suction-cup-tipped darts at targets inspired by the “Woody’s Roundup” TV show.
Have you ever experience low wait times at Toy Story Mania? What is your trick for avoiding long lines? Let us know in the comments below.