The Disneyland Resort reopened on April 30, 2021. Since the historic reopening of the Southern California Disney Resort, more and more has slowly begun to become available again for Guests.
Disney has just announced more restaurants that are reopening around the Disneyland Resort — is your favorite open yet? Check the list below to find out!
New details from Disney Parks Blog share which restaurants are reopening around Disneyland Resort. Some of these reopenings we already knew, such as the return of Napa Rose as Disney’s Grand Californian — but here is what is new!
- Paradise Garden Grill at Disney California Adventure (opening May 13)
- Alfresco Tasting Terrace at Disney California Adventure (opening May 20 exclusively for Legacy Passholders and their guests; online reservations available May 18)
- Blue Bayou Restaurant at Disneyland (opening May 27; online reservations available May 18)
- Napa Rose at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa (opening May 28 – dinner only; online reservations available May 18)
- Storytellers Café at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa (opening May 28 – breakfast and dinner – no characters; online reservations available May 18)
- GCH Craftsman Bar at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa (New! Excited to announce online reservations will be available May 28)
It is fantastic to see more dining options return for those visiting the Disneyland Resort!
Some offerings are modified, such as characters not yet returning to Storytellers Cafe. Alfresco Tasting Terrace will be opened but only for Legacy Passholders and their Guests, which is a great perk for Legacy Passholders (former Disneyland Annual Passholders).
If you want to eat at any of the full-service dining locations at Disneyland you will need to have a reservation in addition to your theme parks ticket and online park reservation. You can make reservations up to 60 days in advance and can be made on the Disneyland website — we highly recommended getting reservations as soon as possible!
Previously, we have seen dining reservations become completely booked up almost immediately after they are released, so set a calendar reminder on your phone now.
If you cannot get a reservation at the restaurants inside the theme parks or hotels do not worry! Downtown Disney is currently open, and there are plenty more dining options there. Downtown Disney is a quick few steps from both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure making it a great option for lunch or dinner while you visit the theme parks.
Are you excited for these restaurants to reopen? Let us know in the comments!